Succesful blak chicks struggling for love.

thinkingthuglife

Guest Triple XXX
42% of successful black women are single.What percentage of successful black women are butters?
its that of they have unrealistically high standardsor a combo of both

think its coz they r too judgemental yo. Not callin my blak sistas gold diggers or owt but they definitely look at a man for what he's worth more than what he stands for. White chiks aren't as strict. Us niggaz whether we got P or not aren't gonna judge a bitch on how much she worth or her job.
there sir is were you wrongwould you wife a chick that has no money making potential?

somehow doubt 42% of black woman are like like that lawyerstatistics tell what ever story you want them to tellas for us having to 'step up' that's bullshitthey have their equality and they can stick it up the p*ssy if they want it both ways(assuming they want a man who is earning more than them and also more successful, ie a provider)

think its coz they r too judgemental yo. Not callin my blak sistas gold diggers or owt but they definitely look at a man for what he's worth more than what he stands for. White chiks aren't as strict. Us niggaz whether we got P or not aren't gonna judge a bitch on how much she worth or her job.
there sir is were you wrongwould you wife a chick that has no money making potential?
if she was peng, had a rump n was a potentially good mum then yh blood.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Most successful women black or other tend not to be married or have serious relationships.They choose their career above everything else.
Basically /To be honest aswell the successful brothers probably aren't looking for the strong equally successful equivalent chick. Their probably looking for the 10/10 looking house wife chick, who he can basically be the provider for.

Tf, i don't think it's about the P, it's about the ambitionshe's gotta wana do something@ topic, the figures are obviously bullshit, i mean how do You even define " successfull" to be able to have a percentage of the number of successfull people from any demographicbut regardless of the figures, it's self inflicted, either because of super high ego, super high expectations, or convincing themselves that a man will ruin this career of theirs

the way i see it is there's no one answer that sticks imo. 4 people have said different things on here, and all of them are correct. another reason could be that Men mature later than women, regardless of race, and in the west, black men face alot of societal issues that can even affect that maturity more. alot of black men see themselves in the west as having to be very competitive with everyone...and seeing a black woman as competition can add to that societal pressure, therefore they give up from early having to ever want to date such women, and you have the ones who still date the successful ones, but still use them as 'tools' for sex without ever really wanting to commit, and that turns the black woman away from black men.just as chris rock says: most black women are only attracted to black men, therefore they choose to remain single than date other races.

• Upvote 4

the way i see it is there's no one answer that sticks imo. 4 people have said different things on here, and all of them are correct. another reason could be that Men mature later than women, regardless of race, and in the west, black men face alot of societal issues that can even affect that maturity more. alot of black men see themselves in the west as having to be very competitive with everyone...and seeing a black woman as competition can add to that societal pressure, therefore they give up from early having to ever want to date such women, and you have the ones who still date the successful ones, but still use them as 'tools' for sex without ever really wanting to commit, and that turns the black woman away from black men.just as chris rock says: most black women are only attracted to black men, therefore they choose to remain single than date other races.
I think that's a major factor BW don't consider.Doing well in your career & finances hasn't got the same effect on men that it has on women. For a lot successful men, there's no difference between a 10/10 chick with a great career & a 10/10 chick without it.