Succesful blak chicks struggling for love.

thinkingthuglife

you know what starts off as an 8 or even lower can turn into a 10 when ur blinded by love... or emotional lust is there is such a thing lol im finding out n i dont like it
y dont u like it, its not like a butterface is gonna fool u into wifeying her. theres more that makes a girl attractive than physical appearance, the way she moves, her attitude, how she speaks and holds herself, her thoughts and aspirations. things that u tune in on. u cud be shown a photo of a girl and say she looks like a 7, and then she walks in a room and u see how she moves and does things and she cud jump up to an 8, then u get to know her and the way she acts and how she sees things pushes her up to an 9. its these things u tune in on that u fall in love with, even the imperfect things, like an acquired taste.also those no such thing as a 10. god knows i love my missus but she aint a 10, if she stopped nagging and only menstruated when babies were wanted then maybe..
  • Upvote 3

you know what starts off as an 8 or even lower can turn into a 10 when ur blinded by love... or emotional lust is there is such a thing lol im finding out n i dont like it
y dont u like it, its not like a butterface is gonna fool u into wifeying her. theres more that makes a girl attractive than physical appearance, the way she moves, her attitude, how she speaks and holds herself, her thoughts and aspirations. things that u tune in on. u cud be shown a photo of a girl and say she looks like a 7, and then she walks in a room and u see how she moves and does things and she cud jump up to an 8, then u get to know her and the way she acts and how she sees things pushes her up to an 9. its these things u tune in on that u fall in love with, even the imperfect things, like an acquired taste.also those no such thing as a 10. god knows i love my missus but she aint a 10, if she stopped nagging and only menstruated when babies were wanted then maybe..
c/s esp whats in bold. no one is perfect.

All I know is my wife will be smarter, funnier, more beautiful, ambitious, caring and level headed then any chick in the universeI just don't see myself with anything below a 10
ain't hatin but if a bitch is a 10 she int checkin 4 u kidda. u link blak chiks or not?
:D d*ckhead
Man I c/s the above whole heartedly and its the lack of control that i don't like i told myself im not falling for this woman but i have no power i feel weak i even told her this i tthink she was abit offended because secretly i think i can do better and her loving me is a given because im me tbh i know that sounds arrogant she always calls me arrogant but its the truth, im such a c*nt lol

i aint even gonna have a wifebut my simultaneous girlfriends shall be queens
major pos's
ive fallen for a 5 before (looks wise)its nuffin her personality was goodsex was deadout doe so i had no further interest
strictly backshot yh.
wid da lights off, right/i'm not gna call any chick i'm with a 10, coz it means there's always room to aim higher

u my friend....got po'sed and c/s

I liked that post :D

I liked that post :D

its true tho u don't c many successful white chicks in late 30s who aint been snapped up. summat wrong.
career women are claiming they dont need men regardless of race. so yeah this is a common issue amongst white women toojust not as serious a problem as with black women who have more issues.

Guest Awesome Kong
are guys seriously saying they would never wife a woman cos she drinks :D lol so if a chick you proper liked had a few glasses of roset now n again u wouldnt wife?some of you talk so much sh*t its unbelievable
I would make her stop drinking, if I was that into her. If she stops then she moves up the ranks. If she did drink again, I would go nuts.
  • Downvote 4

Guest Awesome Kong
bro what would be the big deal if she had a few glasses of wine at home on a friday after work?most women in britain do thisgood luck in tryna make one stop tho
Alcohol is evil, it is a drug, not being used to treat said person but to become intoxicated. It is evil unless being used for medical reasons, that's how I feel about drugs./Don't worry, my mrs doesn't drink and agrees with me so I'm lucky.
  • Downvote 1

are guys seriously saying they would never wife a woman cos she drinks :D lol so if a chick you proper liked had a few glasses of roset now n again u wouldnt wife?some of you talk so much sh*t its unbelievable
I read drinks as gets drunk.nothing wrong with a glass of good wine with a meal or some champers at new years, or little relaxant after a hard day at work etc.thought u were gonna be wheeled for misinterpreting but obv certain guys r actually living in sum next dimension./ttl got negged for his dum weave comment but i think its worth mentioning i cud never wife a woman who is stupid enuff to put a toxic carcinogenic chemical on her head, or pay hundreds of pounds to wear sum other woman's hair when god gave her the ability to grow her own.

I would make her stop drinking, if I was that into her. If she stops then she moves up the ranks. If she did drink again, I would go nuts.
lol, you just dun went full retard

Guest Triple XXX

lol ive done some f*ckery so i cnt even ask a chick to stop drinkingi dont like smoking either but if im on her then its not a thing, jus have to make sure she doesnt smoke around mebut yea i dont like chicks who constantly get drunk every weekend, know a few that get pissed midweek, wtf is that?its nt a thing tho i dnt think theyd b into me anyway so its win win