Succesful blak chicks struggling for love.

thinkingthuglife

LOL @ ME LIVING FOR REP ONLINE, THATS NOT AT ALL HYPOCRITICAL IS IT?the other line is a joke boxing fans will getagain stop trying so hard its cringeworthyand i beg you type normally, the way you spell is so contrived its just embarrasing and neeky
Dear Want to be wu-tanger, I am ever so sorry if my shorthand can not be processed by your surburban self squire. as this is a forum i merely tried gage an opinion on an issue that is affecting women of my culture across the western world. It is surprising that you have become so emotional as you do not indulge in black culture apart from your cd collection however thankyou for your efforts. Also please do pass on my apologies to Bethany as it is quite possible that you have been taking out your anger on her.p.s. suck yr mum u bitch made faggit.

:D:D:D:D i dunno why u think this whole wu-tang, bethany or anything you say bothers me, cos you are made up person, you dont speak anything like you type with your emmerdale accent, i know you and your boys all wish you lived in london and think tracksuits tucked into socks is swaggerim just wondering why you change your stance on an issue to match p.brisco's?all jokes aside do you want to tell me?and lol @ me suburban, you're from leeds mate, about "LS6 GANGSTA", please you're a yorkshireman on the dales saying cheerio n feeding the livestock
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:D:D:D:D i dunno why u think this whole wu-tang, bethany or anything you say bothers me, cos you are made up person, you dont speak anything like you type with your emmerdale accent, i know you and your boys all wish you lived in london and think tracksuits tucked into socks is swaggerim just wondering why you change your stance on an issue to match p.brisco's?all jokes aside do you want to tell me?and lol @ me suburban, you're from leeds mate, about "LS6 GANGSTA", please you're a yorkshireman on the farms saying cheerio n feeding the livestock
minus 1 for the emotion. Don't cry for me Argentina :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol U can have a black pass for 30 minutes.