Why Do Women Need A Relationship As A Reason To Place Constraints On Themselves?

Mame Biram Diouf

he upped an album cover with 16 tracks on, to make a point that involved one of the tracksthe point was truely made/making someone continue a pointless argument was my first act to be considered "leNching" ( part 2 of my apprentice, Carpe Deum's tutorial will cover this ) jus sayin.

• Downvote 1

and true You've read every post made, so You saw that one. fair nuff, i didn't, neither have a lot of people, his point was still porrly madelol @ "the loop"meaning this yeah?/i'm probably banned, bless ppl

Its their warped ideas of this modern independent woman theory they use so often to justify their whorish behaviour.The term new modern women for them ables them to have the morales of a man while being able to attain the self respect of a womansuch an idea would be almost ingenious if it wasn't so illogical and contradictory Women<<<<<<<<Women>>>>>>>>
this

i do put on weight when im in a good relationship
no neg, but could You explain?coz it sounds to me like You'll stop caring for Your shape once You've found a guy coz You don't need to keep it up for him

its funny you know but the blame does not land with the womenif someone told you you could go around stealing as much stuff as you want,and killing and setting stuff on fire then give you immunity for it,you may well do some of those things innit,even on a small scale simply because you canwhat happens in this society is women have been given this same get out of jail free card not only by the legal system but by the complicit male who validates her past by wiping her slate clean when he meets her. this has led me to discover that the era of homo erectus has now finished and this new species which i am claiming to have discovered i am calling homosexual romanticwomen used to have values because society demanded these from them as they were intrinsic to her role on the planet.homosexual romantic demands no value to women as he is a satanic and wishes for the downfall of mankind (aka mick foley)women (who will willingly admit they are more object than sentient being) will do watever is popular or fashionable and by allowing homosexuals to define popularity and fashion,we have created a worthless society were the lost values could only be desired by homo erectus,who is then outcasted for being an,ahem, extremist.so to conclude,women need a relationship to constrain themselves because society no longer provides this function,and because homosexual romantic is prepared to wipe the slate clean and treat all manner of slug as wife materials.this is known to homo erectus as letting the side down.he has the same level of respect for modern women as he has for homosexual romantic,the level being slightly below a dog

• Upvote 6

Guest Awesome Kong
that is the nature of most white girls these days
Allow comments like this, that's why so many guys slip. IT IS ALL THE CASE FOR SOME WOMEN OF ALL RACES!
  • Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong
its funny you know but the blame does not land with the womenif someone told you you could go around stealing as much stuff as you want,and killing and setting stuff on fire then give you immunity for it,you may well do some of those things innit,even on a small scale simply because you canwhat happens in this society is women have been given this same get out of jail free card not only by the legal system but by the complicit male who validates her past by wiping her slate clean when he meets her. this has led me to discover that the era of homo erectus has now finished and this new species which i am claiming to have discovered i am calling homosexual romanticwomen used to have values because society demanded these from them as they were intrinsic to her role on the planet.homosexual romantic demands no value to women as he is a satanic and wishes for the downfall of mankind (aka mick foley)women (who will willingly admit they are more object than sentient being) will do watever is popular or fashionable and by allowing homosexuals to define popularity and fashion,we have created a worthless society were the lost values could only be desired by homo erectus,who is then outcasted for being an,ahem, extremist.so to conclude,women need a relationship to constrain themselves because society no longer provides this function,and because homosexual romantic is prepared to wipe the slate clean and treat all manner of slug as wife materials.this is known to homo erectus as letting the side down.he has the same level of respect for modern women as he has for homosexual romantic,the level being slightly below a dog
This.Women love watching what homosexual men think are popular and decide their fashion. It's f*cked! I hate programmes like Next top models and that because of this./How old is this Lens breddah? Guy loves mentioning me.