ipo'sd

Guest Lens

dun told You no more until Eric's no show is punished. You're in the elite exclusive group of vip2 members who can access all areas, edit a post with no evidence of editing it, etc, therefore i believe You can assist

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest haze-e

I can't believe you actually leave your humble abode to fisticuff with guys from the internet...

Again how old are you?

Have you nothing better to do with your life?

other than Esquilax who i know is shook and moist, i assumed every1 would, and the ones who wouldnt, wouldn't claim to, and would jus chat sh*t about how "sad it is to meet people from the internet for beef" disguising their shookness.

but now i know Lahl, Flat Eric, Special K and Woodpecker aren't on it, and they're welcome to prove me wrong at any time

TTL is 100% on it, only reason it hasn't happened is the difference of cities. if he's ever in london ( apparently an arsenal fan, what kind of fan never goes to a home game? ) or i'm in Leeds, it's 100% on

• Downvote 1

Guest haze-e

I'm not petty over internet stupidity but if Lens somehow pissed me off to that point (unlikely) I'd turn up.

Why?

For the sheer fact that I know he's actually crazy enough to reach on his ones... I don't care for silly one on one sh*t. Man will get raped and pillaged by whomever wants to reach.

I'd be wary though. I'm sure Lens is slyly the hulk or something. Nutter.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I'm not petty over internet stupidity but if Lens somehow pissed me off to that point (unlikely) I'd turn up.

Why?

For the sheer fact that I know he's actually crazy enough to reach on his ones... I don't care for silly one on one sh*t. Man will get raped and pillaged by whomever wants to reach.

translates to

i'm not brave enuff to have a fair 1 on 1, i am a p*ssy

• Upvote 5

Guest haze-e

Why?

translates to

i'm not brave enuff to have a fair 1 on 1, i am a p*ssy

No need for translation bruddah. It's in English.

Don't try Lench me. I'm not Lahi.

• Downvote 2

Guest haze-e

it's indirect and unclear

You're not on it

What's indirect?

Are you ok?

Did you read that as if I want to buck you and get you raped and pillaged?

• Downvote 1

Guest haze-e

the part i put in red is indirect. dnt play dumb

either You're on havin a 1 on 1, or You're not, "dnt care for it" doesn't really say

Lmao. And I was GENUINELY confused.

Lens your nuts I swear Lol.

I closed my laptop and went to sleep in my warm bed with my girl snuggled up next to me while you put on your thickest winter jacket and thinsulate gloves and lets not forget the scarf brah

Same time to tonight Yh bro I will show up this time

sure

• Downvote 3