NHL 2010/11

Guest TimeBomb

Guest TimeBomb

what happened with kovalchuk?

(not into NHL really but i read about it and wanted to strike up a convo in what could be dead thread)

NHL rejected his contracted for around 107 million, then accepted the next one of 99 million so he ended up signing with new jersey.

(not into NHL really but i read about it and wanted to strike up a convo in what could be dead thread)

NHL rejected his contracted for around 107 million, then accepted the next one of 99 million so he ended up signing with new jersey.

seeeeen

swear there was nothing wrong with it though

they we just taking the piss coz the contract would run until he's like 78 years old

Guest TimeBomb

seeeeen

swear there was nothing wrong with it though

they we just taking the piss coz the contract would run until he's like 78 years old

they were bending the rules so they could get passed the salary cap, so even when he was say 45 he'd still be makin 10 mill per year, where as now they had to reduce the contract to 10 years so it finishes when hes 41 i think and he'd be making around 6 mill at that age, something like that anyway.

Guest Triple XXX

i actually like ice hockey, are there like any like rules or is it just skate around n fling the ting into the net?

the fights are a nice addition aswell i love how they just let them happen

Guest TimeBomb

yea theres a whole bunch of rules just like any other sport, guess the main thing to know is its 3 x 20 minute periods, 5 players plus 1 goalie on ice for each team with unlimited substitutions, main aim is to score in the oppositions net, minor penalties for tripping etc get 2 mins in the penalty box, major penalties like fighting get 5 mins in the penalty box.

another k.o tonight pittsburgh vs toronto

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...