Man fuck whoever won it

Guest Triple XXX

Guest Triple XXX
A ticket bought in the UK has won a record £113m (129m euros) in the Euromillions lottery draw, according to UK operator Camelot.

Camelot said the win is the biggest lottery prize ever won by one ticket in the UK, but it is not known yet if the winner is an individual or a syndicate.

It was "looking forward to welcoming the lucky ticket-holder to the National Lottery millionaires' club".

Earlier a technical problem had affected online ticket sales in the UK.

Connection problems between Camelot's system and some banks meant sales could not go through between 1845 and 1915 BST, a Camelot spokeswoman said.

The spokeswoman said Camelot did not know how many people had been affected by the glitch and added the matter had been "completely out of our hands".

Sales for Saturday's Lotto draws continue until Saturday evening.

The previous record lottery win in the UK was £84.4m, which was won on Euromillions in May of this year.

That surpassed the £56m won on Euromillions by Nigel Page and Justine Laycock, from Gloucestershire, three months earlier.

The Euromillions numbers were 9, 30, 35, 39, 46, with lucky stars 6 and 8.

Tickets for Euromillions are sold in nine countries - the UK, France, Spain, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Irish Republic, Portugal and Switzerland.

Camelot is the operator for the competition in the UK.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11505747

and if its one of you f*ckers i want a cut

allow going public. dont need fame, would rather be rich and unknown, saves unwanted attention.

also bare people will wanna be your best friend all of a sudden. its mad the way money changes some people.

/

i should of played for this for jokes. if i had won id just feel so happy to give up on the rat race. would obviously have a little business and lots of investments to keep busy/use the money wisely....but really i know i'd be sorted for life.

LOL I wonder if the winner will go public. LOL @ going public after winning though. I remember that pic of the exclusive lotto winners club or something with all the winners that had gone public. Not one black face :lol:

they would rather spend the £2 on a chicken and chips meal and a ginger beer

if i came into that sort of money

i'd drop some dough in the pockets of my fam and close homies, invest, then kick out to singapore

settle in some quiet neighbourhood just next to the city

might just do this anyway

f*ck the lotto imo

not in a selfish way at all.

just wouldn't give a f*ck about going public.

dont see you winning anything either you gay c*nt.

i didnt win cos i didnt play,... and i was joking about being selfish you prick. going public would be alot of pressure. one would be an on going unauthorised reality tv freak show.

in the US lotto winner must go public, i think some people have tried to fight that in court and lost as terms are on there before you play.

LOL I wonder if the winner will go public. LOL @ going public after winning though. I remember that pic of the exclusive lotto winners club or something with all the winners that had gone public. Not one black face :lol:

they would rather spend the £2 on a chicken and chips meal and a ginger beer

Wait a sec chickens, chips and a ginger beer for £2? Where blud where?

• Downvote 1

The opium of the poor. The chances are so low of winning it's nuts, but the thing that makes me do it every now and again is knowing that someone actually has won millions.

I would not reveal my identity. Unnecessary drama and attention.

When I get back to London I am back to playing that sh*t.