Franchises You'd Like to See Again

UN.Muzik

Cool people I just wrote the 1st of (hopefully) a series of feature articles talking about games you enjoyed back in the day which are no longer around,

My 1st article was on Shenmue and I know a couple people will relate from here, so read it here on my site http://www.theurbangamer.co.uk/gaming-news/franchises-i%E2%80%99d-1-2551

Like, Retweet it, comment on it if you please

There's so many others out there, name some of yours, I feel my next article might be on Jet Set Radio

Guest Triple XXX

yea timesplitters was f*ckin hard

airblade on the Ps2 is the first game i played on that console cos the demo came with the console

f*ckin loved that

not exactly a franchise, but you know...

Guest Esquilax

Dunno about revived franchises, probably Unreal Tournament actually that game was f*ck*ng amazing

A new James Bond FPS would be nice

I'd rather see some PROPER new sh*t, that Monday Night Combat thing on XBL is more of what we need to see, TF2 type cartoon-ish gun games that aren't all gun metal grey n sh*t.

• Upvote 1

Agree with shenmue and timesplitters

great article on shenmue btw enjoyed the read.... feel the same way about game... was definitely a big part of my childhood

what i would like to see brought back is Resident evil

I mean real resident evil zombies, puzzles, keys with hearts and clubs on the end, classic dialogue, rationing ammo, etc.

not the bullshit they've been bringing out recently

Dunno about revived franchises, probably Unreal Tournament actually that game was f*ck*ng amazing

A new James Bond FPS would be nice

I'd rather see some PROPER new sh*t, that Monday Night Combat thing on XBL is more of what we need to see, TF2 type cartoon-ish gun games that aren't all gun metal grey n sh*t.

did You cop Quantum of Solace last year?

was decent, kinda James BNond meets Call of Duty game. was jus annoyed that no1 played the online multiplayer

/

Tenchu