65 days and counting...trapped underground

carpedeum

C wot I meant in tht other topic carpe. Ur a kl guy jus jokes nd stuFf aren't for u

ahhhh shut your mouth you short annoying sh*t. unlike you i dont post with the hope that everyone agrees with me or finds it funny

one little disagreement about someone's post and there you are jumping in with your running commentaries, and you claim other people are trolls. even when they still disagree you outtroll them with snide remarks and they give up.

my explanation was clear, that if lens were to attack anyone in such a situation he would be attacked worse in return. go do something serious with yourself

• Upvote 1

C wot I meant in tht other topic carpe. Ur a kl guy jus jokes nd stuFf aren't for u

ahhhh shut your mouth you short annoying sh*t. unlike you i dont post with the hope that everyone agrees with me or finds it funny

one little disagreement about someone's post and there you are jumping in with your running commentaries, and you claim other people are trolls. even when they still disagree you outtroll them with snide remarks and they give up.

my explanation was clear, that if lens were to attack anyone in such a situation he would be attacked worse in return. go do something serious with yourself

its gettin emotional

Guest WAVESURFER

LOL @ one of these guy's wives showing up to the rescue site holding his picture, only to find ANOTHER woman there holding a picture of the same guy.

Guy's gonna have a lot of explaining to do when he gets out of that mine.

imagine man gets into that tube thats gonna pull them up

and it gets stuck half way

the claustrophobia would be a mad ting

innit

i hear they are arguing over who has the honour of being the last one to be taken to the surface

LOL f*ck that ok it would be something to look around the empty mine then lift off to the surface but god forbid something goes wrong and one guy is trapped alone...thats what id be worried about sitting there waiting for the lift to return for the last time

LOL @ one of these guy's wives showing up to the rescue site holding his picture, only to find ANOTHER woman there holding a picture of the same guy.

Guy's gonna have a lot of explaining to do when he gets out of that mine.

loooool

:lol: :lol:

Them ones where he is whispering to the rescuer "Nah nah, drop the rope, drop the rope god dammit"

• Upvote 1

i still dont understand ur remark.

nd i dont care about ppl agreeing what im saying is DONT MAKE JOKES IF UR NOT FUNNY.

ur lines of text show tht the lack of wit is getting to u tho.

unlky bro

p.s im about ur height so....

the art of tr0ll!ng is not witty. so arrow2.png (why did someone edit the word) ur not a prick.. just a Tr0ll

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You proved his point exactly with this reply lol

Guest Awesome Kong

:lol:

• 1 month later...