Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Ant

The music forum

21 posts in this topic

Hey pplI would like to propose a change to the music forum. I say we get rid of the Grime/Dubstep room and the House/Garage room? My suggestion is that we merge them into a Bass Music room. Bad idea? Good idea? Suggestions?Cheers.

i dnt agree with that, but would like to see those rooms become more active

I'd welcome a single music forum, with each thread defining it's genre. Ala DRB Forum.

i just think we need to move on from 03-08 and be current plus i think it would lead to a more active room.

I'd welcome a single music forum, with each thread defining it's genre.

C/S+ Subrooms for live events and mixes

C/S+ Subrooms for live events and mixes
yeh i agree with this i wouldnt mind being a mod for the house & garage room either

Opposed
and defo opposed to having one thread for the genre. hip hop room is fairly active how we gonna have all tht info and discussions in one thread.in fact im pissed off tht this was suggested.
Nah, I meant as in every thread defines the genre of the music it's talking about. Like this: http://imgur.com/wmfD9.png. This, IMO, looks way better than having a few certain rooms being mostly visited whilst 1 or 2 are completely dead. It won't change the inactivity of the General Room but it will be in the face of others who don't usually visit it and will stop people bumping old threads 'cause they like that certain album/artist and didn't spot that there was a discussion about it (I'm a culprit).

Not feeling the changei think my suggestion was better. the forum just needed to update the divisionsedit:i like the The Music Room thingbut i would still like to see the house and garage and the grime and dubstep forums merged in the bass music forum

but i would still like to see the house and garage and the grime and dubstep forums merged in the bass music forum
ur basically demanding a room for the music that u like tho. merging the rooms wont work imo. cos theres bare guys that listen to pure house and guys that like the more tearout dubstep which doesnt really join up with this 'wot do u call it' bass music thing. maybe make an official bass music thread, see how active it is, thers a few things that connect: - guys that fragmented off from funky/dubstep, future garage, purple. maybe it will deserve its own room soon?

i include all forms of dubstep within the term bass musicand i dont use it as a 'what do you call it' term thingydoesnt even matter now