The music forum

Black Ant

Opposed
and defo opposed to having one thread for the genre. hip hop room is fairly active how we gonna have all tht info and discussions in one thread.in fact im pissed off tht this was suggested.
Nah, I meant as in every thread defines the genre of the music it's talking about. Like this: http://imgur.com/wmfD9.png. This, IMO, looks way better than having a few certain rooms being mostly visited whilst 1 or 2 are completely dead. It won't change the inactivity of the General Room but it will be in the face of others who don't usually visit it and will stop people bumping old threads 'cause they like that certain album/artist and didn't spot that there was a discussion about it (I'm a culprit).

but i would still like to see the house and garage and the grime and dubstep forums merged in the bass music forum
ur basically demanding a room for the music that u like tho. merging the rooms wont work imo. cos theres bare guys that listen to pure house and guys that like the more tearout dubstep which doesnt really join up with this 'wot do u call it' bass music thing. maybe make an official bass music thread, see how active it is, thers a few things that connect: - guys that fragmented off from funky/dubstep, future garage, purple. maybe it will deserve its own room soon?