Black History Month

Guest Esquilax

This isn't what I wanted!

Lol, I like this kid.

/

black history month is shite cos all youre gonna talk about is slave trade like we didnt have a history before that

/

slave trade is f'd. how can you for 200+ years straight think its right to do such things

no wonder people say whites are the devil

• Upvote 1

i feel no ned to celebrate black history month

cos i look into it whenever i can i dont need someone to tell me what month to research my brothers and sisters

i still think BHM is just for white people

fully cosign

but i think the events are good for the children whose parents don't have the knowledge to teach their own kids

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

This isn't what I wanted!

Lol, I like this kid.

/

black history month is shite cos all youre gonna talk about is slave trade like we didnt have a history before that

/

slave trade is f'd. how can you for 200+ years straight think its right to do such things

no wonder people say whites are the devil

Beg people stop going on like the slave trade was a white invention

• Downvote 1

White history isn't even celebrated though.

All history taught is pretty negative. WW1, WW2, Slave Trade, Henry 8th. Battle of Hastings, Vikings. Only positive history is in Ancient civilizations... Rome, Greece, Egypt. Even with those there's the gory part.

:lol::/^_) Dude, Egypt history being white history, yeah? Only some of it was white, like the macedonians (Chleopatras family and they f*cked up Egypt/made it sh*t). LOL at thinking Egypt history is white history.

I was rounding up the history you get taught in schools, hence the preceeding line "all history taught is pretty negative". Dunno why you're getting excited.

Guest Esquilax

why has noone clocked the ultimate tr0ll act that esquilaxitive has perpetrated.

Because I'm the best in England

North South East and West

You can ask anybody if I got the big boy tr0ll

And they will tell you yes.

• Downvote 2

Lens what you know about constructive threads could be written on the back of a postage stamp. c*nt!!!!!!

link to one of Your own threads that turned out to be constructive, recently?

didn't think so

Portuguese, no it's less than that

but i've had a year and a half more than You to get negged, so don't take that as a reflection of how much sh*t You chat, You've got more than half my negs in roughly 1/4 of the time

plus i get negged on purpose, You just chat sh*t.

i never understood why there's a whole month. seems excessive/pointless. why not just introduce it to the school curriculum on a permanent basis instead of "celebrating" it?

and why no asian month? there are far more asians than black people in britain

and do they do this in other countries or is it just a british thing? and which black history is it - blacks in america/britain, or africa?

Lens what you know about constructive threads could be written on the back of a postage stamp. c*nt!!!!!!

link to one of Your own threads that turned out to be constructive, recently?

didn't think so

Portuguese, no it's less than that

but i've had a year and a half more than You to get negged, so don't take that as a reflection of how much sh*t You chat, You've got more than half my negs in roughly 1/4 of the time

plus i get negged on purpose, You just chat sh*t.

WHEN HAVE I EVEN MADE A THREAD RECENTLY?

CLOWN COME BRIGHTON PIER AND WE WILL SWING IT OUT

Guest Blue State Of Mind

in the US they have Kwanzaa, which is like a black history week

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwanzaa

and in answer, asians haven't protested for their rights within this country the way bklack people have

but asians have been treated just as badly

but cos they don't protest as much about it they don't get a month dedicated to asian history?

No they haven't not in America where the notion of a month to celebrate black history started.

in the US they have Kwanzaa, which is like a black history week

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwanzaa

and in answer, asians haven't protested for their rights within this country the way bklack people have

but asians have been treated just as badly

but cos they don't protest as much about it they don't get a month dedicated to asian history?

No they haven't not in America where the notion of a month to celebrate black history started.