Ur Uniform at School

Chavi

our secondary school uniform was horrific, a disgusting bright green v neck jumper with a green and red/blue/yellow tie (depending on your faculty). you could always spot a harris student from a mile off. i heard they wear black blazers now though, lucky gits

Our uniform was all black everythang, but really it had some weird mish mash of grey in it, it also would stink of piss when it rained

On top of all of that the uniform cost something stupid like £200 (I didnt pay for mine) because it was designed by this guy Hardy Amies, who was a former pupil and Queen Elizabeth's dress designer

f*ck that place

Navy jumper that always faded to a grey-ish colour or was sunbleached red by the end of the year, black skirt/trousers and a tie in your year groups colour (mine was green).

Then we got a new headteacher that changed the uniform to v-neck jumpers, striped tie (mine was navy and green) and a blazer which made my mum very happy (what is it about African mums and blazers?)

Guest TimeBomb

n773463082_2275374_7403238.jpg

im hidden behind the guy with the high top lusting after that chick sittin down if anyone cares

lol @ the asian boys hair, like a helmet.

/

black trousers and blazer, dark blue tie with yellow diagonal stripes.

• Upvote 1