:/

Guest Awesome Kong

Ganguro (Kanji:顔黒 Hiragana: がんぐろ Katakana: ガングロ lit. "Black Face") is an alternative fashion trend of blonde or orange hair and tanned skin among young Japanese women that peaked in popularity around the year 2000. The Shibuya and Ikebukuro districts of Tokyo were the centers of ganguro fashion

Ganguro falls into the larger subculture of gyaru (from English "gal"), a slang term used for various groups of young women, usually referring to overly childish or rebellious girls. Researchers in the field of Japanese studies believe that ganguro is a form of revenge against traditional Japanese society due to resentment of neglect, isolation, and constraint of Japanese society. This is their attempt at individuality, self-expression, and freedom, in open defiance of school standards and regulations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganguro_girl

250px-Ganguro_crop.jpg

I can only assume this is some Japanese comedy or suttin because the main girl and her spear hoisting friend are on some extreme ting.

Lmao

That was jokes

It's a parody of Ganguro I reckon, the peng one is saying don't you think you lot are taking it a bit far? Then they dun her disco

japanese humour is odd. i think the whole ganguro scene is interesting though, as are many of the fashions they follow over there

Guest Esquilax

Lmao

That was jokes

It's a parody of Ganguro I reckon, the peng one is saying don't you think you lot are taking it a bit far? Then they dun her disco

japanese humour is odd. i think the whole ganguro scene is interesting though, as are many of the fashions they follow over there

They don't take things like this very seriously, which is why it's pretty harmless