Chisora to take on Klitchko

Mic Man

World heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko will defend his IBF, IBO and WBO titles against Briton Dereck Chisora on 11 December.Chisora, 26, beat Sam Sexton in September to add the Commonwealth heavyweight title to his British crown."I knew that my win against Sexton would lift me in the ranking but this is a surprise," said Chisora.Ukrainian Klitschko, 34, has a record of 55 wins and three losses, while Chisora has won all of his 14 fights.Klitschko's older brother Vitali will defend his WBC crown against American Shannon Briggs on Saturday.The WBA belt is held by David Haye, who will defend his title for the second time against fellow Briton Audley Harrison in Manchester on 13 November."Chisora is young, quick and a hard puncher," stated Wladimir Klitschko."My coach Emanuel Steward has warned me of his qualities and reminded me of the 1978 defeat of the great Muhammad Ali by the 24-year-old Leon Spinks. I will try not to give Chisora a single chance."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/9084070.stmDerek aint got a chance :D

heavyweight boxing takes another blow.Hope Chisora does a Buster Douglas. We need this.Chisora vs KlitchkoBriggs vs KlitchkoHarrison Vs Haye,Which match up provides the biggest threat to the current champion?Need aa overhaul, and needs to bring in some sort of governing body to ensure the big fights happen, it could also stop certain promoters bumping fighters.

• 2 weeks later...

@Kompressor Say Haye fights either Klitscho and beats David Haye, what happens? End of the day, heavyweight division lacks fighters not fights. This is what you seem to be overlooking. Governing bodies can only do so much.c/s Chisora taking out Klitsand c/s T Starks: lol @ those taking the piss out of Haye when he has the hardest task by far