Be Honest, do you ever get chatted up by the opposite sex?

Eskay Jones

was not funny at the time man was drinking beers but I know about drinking he knew what he was saying man said it on the sly man said yeah marcus I want to take you in the back and f*ck you I am so f*ck*ng happy man was a temp and was only with us for 3 weeks man lived in soho says it all but way man lived his life u knew he was enjoying life (no pro gay) I would get same train as him home to startford so we would talk and man has lived all over europe taking in the cultures visiting all these footy grounds but nah when man said that i was like :ghost: and when u know ur with ur work people u cant switch and sh*t so I had to laugh it off plus there were two other gays there and one other lesbian I am cool with (this is making sound like I went to some gay place trust there werer bare staright people there to) but yeah that was one of the weirdist situation in my life)

has the topic title changed swear it said same sex when i opened the topic

• Upvote 2

Yes. I used to like it as it made life easy but then my standards went up and I realised the chicks I actually want never move to dudes.

No gay has ever moved to me but back when I worked at Maccy D's with my bredrin (for 3 weeks) the gay assistant manager used to hit on him BAREFACE. sh*t was actually disgusting. I only ever overheard once and I was just in shock. Didn't even speak to my bredrin for the rest of the gay. Guy was like "I wanna bend you over my window ledge and do you while you look out on my garden!"

My bredrin was real laid back so he just told him to f*ck off and laughed it off. Glad he never tried that sh*t with me. No choice but to put his face on the grill.

Guest Triple XXX

Yes. I used to like it as it made life easy but then my standards went up and I realised the chicks I actually want never move to dudes.

No gay has ever moved to me but back when I worked at Maccy D's with my bredrin (for 3 weeks) the gay assistant manager used to hit on him BAREFACE. sh*t was actually disgusting. I only ever overheard once and I was just in shock. Didn't even speak to my bredrin for the rest of the gay. Guy was like "I wanna bend you over my window ledge and do you while you look out on my garden!"

My bredrin was real laid back so he just told him to f*ck off and laughed it off. Glad he never tried that sh*t with me. No choice but to put his face on the grill.

lol this had me bussin up

lol this had me bussin up

LOL

freudian slip.

/

girls that move to man r usually fiending the pipe ime. i.e slightly hoeish

some white girl came up to me during freshers

her:'can i tell you something'

me: you can tell me anything you want

her: i think black guys are so much hotter than white guys

me: thats a coincidence because i think white girls are waaay hotter than black girls (i do not really believe this)

then i got distracted somehow and when i turned around the bitch was gone

its happened before but only in raves and late nights walking around on the way to or from nights out

obviously you get the odd indirect one like where they ask a question or compliment you on a item or try take your hat playfully etc.

so u betrayed the black females and STILL didnt get the p*ssy?

BlackManSwastikaFail.jpg

Funniest time was the guard in a store, as I walked past, said I had dropped something. I looked down said it wasn't mine, he says no it is, goes to pick it up hands it to me and its his number on a peice of paper lol. the f*ck.

then i walk out walk a bit, and he runs up to me saying if i wanted anything from the store for free he can give it to me.

score.

Sick

Will try this

truss

Funniest time was the guard in a store, as I walked past, said I had dropped something. I looked down said it wasn't mine, he says no it is, goes to pick it up hands it to me and its his number on a peice of paper lol. the f*ck.

then i walk out walk a bit, and he runs up to me saying if i wanted anything from the store for free he can give it to me.

score.

Sick

Will try this

truss

sarcastic?

Guest Triple XXX

me: thats a coincidence because i think white girls are waaay hotter than black girls (i do not really believe this)

its happened before but only in raves and late nights walking around on the way to or from nights out

obviously you get the odd indirect one like where they ask a question or compliment you on a item or try take your hat playfully etc.

BlackManSwastikaFail.jpg

didnt even hesistate

betrayed his sisters so quick

and for what?

pshht

BlackManSwastikaFail.jpg

didnt even hesistate

betrayed his sisters so quick

and for what?

pshht

:(

*sniff*

i think it will be a while before i initiate communication with a man again

last time i did that we went out and met each others families and now i really dislike him

in fact his name was lewis which is why i neg the e-lewis on here quite a lot for no other reason than his name

despicable i know

:o

:lol:

Guest Triple XXX

only likely scenario i can think of is he was in prison in america and the skinheads tattooed it onto him as a punishment/forced tattoo? i dunno if that happens in US prisons though?

Tobias Beecher