black+art+pregnancy.jpg

(this is just beautiful 2 me)\

black_love_art.jpg

BlackArt721.jpg

BlackArt.jpg

Any1 else in2 these, i love em

and these 2 "Poems?"

Sex... is...

Sex to me extends far beyond the realm of the physical act. Sex to me is the total experience, the scent of a woman, the look in her eyes, the softness of her thighs, the biting of her lips, the curve of her hips, the arch of her back, the arch of her feet, her moans, her sighs, the wrinkled sheets, the sounds of lovemaking, the ooohs, the aaahs, the heavy breathing, the sweating, the different positions, the collapsing, the falling asleep. Sex is about erasing time and space, when nothing else matters, but her and I, the fact that we are together, nowhere else to be, complete concentration, total focus, no effort to reach the destination, taking full advantage of the enjoyment of the journey, orgasms become secondary and pure pleasure takes the forefront. Sex is the ins and the outs, the ups, the downs, the front, the back, the side to side, the in the air, the in a chair, from the bed to the floor, from the wall to the door. Sex is closing your eyes, surrendering to temptation and letting sensations conquer your body and release your mind into a place of euphoria. Sex is like a constant eruption that never subdues, it's the answer to the blues, that alright place, that smile on your face, that pep in your step, it's where your secrets are kept. Sex is where our souls touch and commune on a level beyond comprehension, it's like heavenly ascension, it's compression and tension. Sex is inhaling and exhaling, my skin against your skin, my lips, my kiss, my fingertips, my flesh, my breath, it's the all until there is none left. Sex...is...

Slow Motion

Bodies in motion

Slow slow motion

So so much

Passion

Emotion

Explodin'

Over and over

Lost in the motion

Stolen in moments

Shared secrets

Fantasies revealed

All in one moment

Shadows of erotic motion

Projected upon the wall

Exposed by the candlelight

Telling the tale

Of our two souls

Physical oneness

Expressed in the shadow

I am you

You are me

Entrapped sexually

Feeling my heartbeat

Throughout my body

Throbbing inside you

You tightening around me

Pulling me into you

Until I disappear

Inside you

Breathing your breath

As we share

Our bodies

Our minds

Our souls

In our slow motion

Check out a guy called Frank Morrison. My old work colleague showed me about him. Guy has some seriously sick pictures. Looking to see if I can get actual copies for my drum.

SOme of his work:

FrankMorrisonArt.jpg

Frank+Morrison.jpg

TheDancebyFrankMorrison.jpg

I'm going to try and find more, as my friend had some sick ones I can't find online.

black art?

there alright but dont look polished tbh

\

tumblr_l0uphbU1bK1qbak6wo1_500.jpg

sh*t like this pisses me off aswell

art dont need to be polished

some Chinese guy has an 'art' exhibition at the tate at the moment and it is juse thousands of artificial sunflower seeds on the floor...

/

LOL

/

all this sexual art, i wouldnt be having hanging up in my yard an im not into dem poems

im into african art, got some nice pieces in my house, cannot explain them tho

theres one ethiopian painting which is on canvas, couple ethiopian men playin instruments

Guest Esquilax

Not really my sort of thing, probably more to do with the people that like it rather than its' qualities as a stand alone art style

The ones Titan posted are kinda cool

I'd like to see some black art done in a classic style, would be interesting to see

Guest Triple XXX

im generally not into art

dont know why

photography i like

but that 9 year old girl or whatever who was drawing life like pics at like 5 is f*ckin hard

but tbh i dnt pay much attention to art to find anything id be interested in

• Upvote 2