your secret shame???

The Somalian

I know most heads wont bait theres

but my is I can not tie my shoe laces dont laugh i am being serious my dad kept on trying to teach me as a youth and i can never get hold of it and u know them yard man with their tempers so i kept on getting strap on trainers from clarks

ne how some tv show came on with some king cant remember the name but the show was about him not being to tie up his shoe laces so they died it up it two loops and tied them not the traditnal way this is when i was about 7 I have ever since then just tied my laces that way I still can not tie them the way most heads do

my secret shame now add urs

• Upvote 2

I know most heads wont bait theres

but my is I can not tie my shoe laces dont laugh i am being serious my dad kept on trying to teach me as a youth and i can never get hold of it and u know them yard man with their tempers so i kept on getting strap on trainers from clarks

ne how some tv show came on with some king cant remember the name but the show was about him not being to tie up his shoe laces so they died it up it two loops and tied them not the traditnal way this is when i was about 7 I have ever since then just tied my laces that way I still can not tie them the way most heads do

my secret shame now add urs

LOL I use that method

I couldn't tie them until like 13

/

I used to eat foam

like foam foam

I used to look for new sponges in the cupboards and just munch

• Upvote 3

Guest Triple XXX

i dont clean my house nearly as often as i should

usually its jus a tidy a lil thing as i go

but as far as hoovering and that its a twice but usually once a month ting

personally think urs should be ur attracting gays but fair enough

yeah that is true add that aswell some reason i get some diffrent propsition from gays

did not even mention back in my was coming back from radio missed last train some batty man come up to me asked me if i wanted to come back to his yard to watch some films, told the guy to straight f*ck off

personally think urs should be ur attracting gays but fair enough

yeah that is true add that aswell some reason i get some diffrent propsition from gays

did not even mention back in my was coming back from radio missed last train some batty man come up to me asked me if i wanted to come back to his yard to watch some films, told the guy to straight f*ck off

Vybez,

Do you not think Maleven was indirectley sending for you?

Just raising awarness, I wouldn't have a bar tbh.

my brain operates at a slightly offkey frequency due to a crossover in the cognitive and sensory facultys after i fell off a building once

to give a current example i just decided to have some cereal but then found out i ran out of milk

so i thought wat rhymes with milk

i am currently eating cheerios with some cut up strips of a chinese silk dressing gown i like to keep around

and tbh it tastes very similar,as there is only one letter difference

can anyone relate to my shame

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

when im bored i stick the stylus from my phone into the hole in my lip

doesnt go all the way, jus the tip but it stays there

nt really a shame, but i got nothing else i dont think

my brain operates at a slightly offkey frequency due to a crossover in the cognitive and sensory facultys after i fell off a building once

to give a current example i just decided to have some cereal but then found out i ran out of milk

so i thought wat rhymes with milk

i am currently eating cheerios with some cut up strips of a chinese silk dressing gown i like to keep around

and tbh it tastes very similar,as there is only one letter difference

can anyone relate to my shame

LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1