Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afgoon

King tut

80 posts in this topic

So evidence has been leaked unintentionally showing that a dynastic line of supposed african pharoahs had a 99.6% genetic heritage from western europe

This means that this supposed black culture were worshiping whites as god

Aparenyly this is being swept under a carpet

Venom will be pissed

i know couple nubians (what the pharoahs were supposed to be), and by their features its clear they are different genetically to sub-saharan africans.

Naturally by the location of egypt the the ancient egyptians wouldnt be black like a nigerian, they'd have a mix of black african, arab and mediterranean. Its like people in nepal look a mix of chinese and indian.

Source???

TBH, this is gas, another attempt to try destroy black history. But I do agree that being from that region he could have been a mixture of races.

who cares

we all live and die the same way

just think its out of order they they desecrate dead peoples resting place and play and expose bodies like its nothing

Grave robbers, they wouldnt dig up henry or edward

+

People have been working very hard link egypt with european culture as if there is something that must be proven, europe was in darkness those times no disrespect but it dosent correlate, the writings on the wall

i know couple nubians (what the pharoahs were supposed to be), and by their features its clear they are different genetically to sub-saharan africans.

Naturally by the location of egypt the the ancient egyptians wouldnt be black like a nigerian, they'd have a mix of black african, arab and mediterranean. Its like people in nepal look a mix of chinese and indian.

why do people still say this?

this is the bust of the FIRST Pharaoh who began the great dynasties in egypt , King Menes. people like king tut were of the 18th dynasty..much further down the line.

egypt-history-king-menes.jpg

i dont see a mix of "Mediterranean" features there at all.

this is the bust of the FIRST Pharaoh who began the great dynasties in egypt , King Menes. people like king tut were of the 18th dynasty..much further down the line.

u do know that they have a lot of the pharoahs mummified remains still right? not their statues, their actual heads which are fairly preserved. Even if you look in the british museum the mummy has straight hair, show me a sub-saharan with straight hair.

From king tutankhamuns skull they made this impression.... now the colour skin may well of been darker but hes clearly not a sub-saharan african.

KingTut.jpg

u do know that they have a lot of the pharoahs mummified remains still right? not their statues, their actual heads which are fairly preserved. Even if you look in the british museum the mummy has straight hair, show me a sub-saharan with straight hair.

From king tutankhamuns skull they made this impression.... now the colour skin may well of been darker but hes clearly not a sub-saharan african.

KingTut.jpg

PMSL

King Tut looks like Barbra Streisand.

Barbra-Streisand-The-Way-We-Were--89406.jpg

KingTut.jpgand

no one knows for sure if he looked like that. we know the line some current historians will try and take when coming up with "images".

however, those features are similar to features from Ethiopia, or Sudan, or Eritrea.

there is more than enough evidence of sub saharan and eastern african migration north along the Nile. a collection of these communities are the true Ancient egyptians. any Mediterranean, arab, european, influence came much much later on.

This was what the bust of his mother looked like. not a reconfigured image

tiyi2.jpg

KingTut.jpgand

no one knows for sure if he looked like that. we know the line some current historians will try and take when coming up with "images".

however, those features are similar to features from Ethiopia, or Sudan, or Eritrea.

there is more than enough evidence of sub saharan and eastern african migration north along the Nile. a collection of these communities are the true Ancient egyptians. any Mediterranean, arab, european, influence came much much later on.

There may be some ancient egyptians with ethiopian, sudanese and eritrean features, but the difference is egypt is on the mediterranean coast, palestine to the right and libya to the left.

You're basically saying that north africans were black before arab/europeans invaded, but there have been berber people in north africa long before that and they were not black. Its also been said the ancient egyptian language had similarities to berber languages.

edit just seen the image of his mother, she does not have sub-saharan african features in my opinion.

KingTut.jpgand

This was what the bust of his mother looked like. not a reconfigured image

tiyi2.jpg

SMADDY?!

KingTut.jpgand

There may be some ancient egyptians with ethiopian, sudanese and eritrean features, but the difference is egypt is on the mediterranean coast, palestine to the right and libya to the left.

You're basically saying that north africans were black before arab/europeans invaded, but there have been berber people in north africa long before that and they were not black. Its also been said the ancient egyptian language had similarities to berber languages.

edit just seen the image of his mother, she does not have sub-saharan african features in my opinion.

yes im basically saying that the ancient Egyptians were predominantly African. using sub-saharan african is being pedantic. they were AFRICAN, period.

and the people in North Africa were also african, and black. Herodotus who recorded his history of Africa at the time states that there were two indigenous Africans : LIBYANS, AND ETHIOPIANS, while the greek and phoneician a mix of euro/asian newcomers. he stated all the northern tribes belong to the group called Phutites or libyans, and the other groups (sub saharan) were ethiopians . the term berber comes form the word barbarian, which is what the black african inhabitants called the euro/asian invaders of north africa. so basically the people in north africa were african.

smh, white people always want to claim everything

Old books in my parents village as well as a library in Ho, Ghana say that our tribe descended from the North-East, and have little heiroglyphs in them, so tbh it's possible

too much preserved knowledge in deep Africa goes ignored

i think that the eygptians were a mixed bag of different peoples who gathered on the banks of the nile. some depictions look black some dont. however there are some pharoahs who were definitely subsaharan including King Piye who conquered eygpt and took the throne beginning the 25th dynasty.

also u need sources for these kind of claims otherwise its jus ur standard racial being a stupid f*ck*ng prick afgoon.

ppl seem to clutch very tightly to the eygptians, both the victorian historians who couldnt believe africans built such an empire, and the afrocentrics who at times have a romanticized ideal of the ancient egyptian empire. Also it is unfortunate that our fascination with the ancient egyptians too often overshadows the rich history south of eygpt.

ppl seem to clutch very tightly to the eygptians, both the victorian historians who couldnt believe africans built such an empire, and the afrocentrics who at times have a romanticized ideal of the ancient egyptian empire. Also it is unfortunate that our fascination with the ancient egyptians too often overshadows the rich history south of eygpt.

true, specially romanticizing

really annoys me when black people do this

once they learn about egypt they just stop

no more than how the british romanticize about beating Napoleon, or the germans in WW2. why should they allow the jewel in their history be distorted? there's pyriamids, obelisks, and aspects of egyptian culture used all over the western world, used as a sign of greatness or power, but its the africans who should Get over it?

LMAO anyone who seriously believes that Ancient KEMET was a society that descended from western European is a idiot to say the least, Ancient Egypt was an indigenous African civilization with an Indigenous African population.

And why do you idiiots always seem to post 'reconstructions' of King Tut when he has pictures that show how he looked, and he looks nothing like that arab in the supposed reconstruction, some of you need to smarten up and not allow outlets like National Geographic to spoon feed you.

And white people don't romanticize Greeks and Romans?