Multiculturism has failed

Guest Triple XXX

obviously after a certain age it becomes a lot more difficult to learn a language

imagine someone trying to tell my grandma to learn english lol foolish..... the only reason she is in this country because all her kids are here

i don't hold it against your grandmother for struggling to learn english at whatever age. obviouosly that's not a major issue.

but i do hold it against my own mother and people like her for her lack of effort to speak english. been living here nearly 15 years and still dislikes speaking to me in english

You know what all jokes aside ill be serious for a minute...

when i first made a bit of money and moved to a so called decent middle class area the racism i received was shocking which is why i can fully appreciate why people dont want to move out of their communities even if they can afford to

i remember parking my car in front of my neighbors drive one afternoon because i thought he was at work...bear in mind id never spoken to him apart from "good morning" rather than knock on my door and ask me to move my car he called the police...and the f*ckers actually turned up to ask me to move the car....

i know it was because i was black......having my car scratched every other day or a bunch of imbeciles shouting abuse from a car before driving off at top speed aint the one..

there were a million and one silly incidents like that ......people tend to gravitate to where they feel safe

we have a lot of chinese in nigeria and they tend to build chinatowns and live together..... no one is asking them to "learn a nigerian language".. no one is asking them to abandon their customs , they are not being criticised for wanting to live in their own communities, all that is asked is that they obey local laws and customs..... and it works

multiculturism is about respect BOTH ways

Maybe

Just... Maybe

You're a c*nt and no one likes you

I mean I can see why

hmmmm.....could be true..... but im a rich c*nt ........ and at least i dont live in streatham

who knows if you work really really hard you might be able to move to croydon one day.......LOSER :lol:

Where do you live bro?

what are you gonna ask me to meet you at footlocker ?

Of course not, I'm trying to talk to you rationally, but obviously you can't handle that

I'm sorry about the experience you've had in the UK as a black man. It's widely accepted that only successful black men get their cars keyed up, and well, I'm embarassed about it.

Hopefully you won't get lynched within the coming months, but I wouldn't put money on it!

Take care

none of your arguments were rational ....you were talking out of emotion and not logic.....i could easily deconstruct your posts to highlight your latent prejudicial thinking but it would be an exercise in futility because you just dont get it :arrow:

Guest Esquilax

obviously after a certain age it becomes a lot more difficult to learn a language

imagine someone trying to tell my grandma to learn english lol foolish..... the only reason she is in this country because all her kids are here

i don't hold it against your grandmother for struggling to learn english at whatever age. obviouosly that's not a major issue.

but i do hold it against my own mother and people like her for her lack of effort to speak english. been living here nearly 15 years and still dislikes speaking to me in english

Where did your family move here from? Like specifically, not just the nation

to be fair I think when you reach a certain age learning a new language becomes harder i.e Capello

Where did your family move here from? Like specifically, not just the nation

sólntsyevo, western moscow.

my father is originally from belarus and moved to moscow when he was in his 20s

my mother was born in moscow

are you familiar with russia or...?

its all about comfort, most/some immigrants are more at ease and comfortable amongst their own kind.

Like someone said in this thread so far as you can keep with local laws, learn the language and contribute to the society economically then screw the people who shout the "lets all integrate" bias into your face.

• Upvote 1

soon as i got into the first lecture theatre everyone jus sat with their own people

jews

blacks

hindus

muslims

chinese

other whites

which is fair enough but thats the it was, people only really got to know eachother and speak to eachother when it came down to the work an who could help who

still there was an obvious division

its all about comfort, most/some immigrants are more at ease and comfortable amongst their own kind.

Like someone said in this thread so far as you can keep with local laws, learn the language and contribute to the society economically then screw the people who shout the "lets all integrate" bias into your face.

truss

tolerance is key

Guest Esquilax

truss

tolerance is key

This is it, in a nutshell lol

People get upset when multiculturalism leads to large amounts of one 'type' of person, which in turn leads to a paradigm shift in that areas 'culture' eg things like Sharia Law being introduced to court rooms

Which, if you think about it, is inevitable, if enough people want it it will happen

It already has happened, even

soon as i got into the first lecture theatre everyone jus sat with their own people

jews

blacks

hindus

muslims

chinese

other whites

which is fair enough but thats the it was, people only really got to know eachother and speak to eachother when it came down to the work an who could help who

lol and how did the jews identify each other? unless you're on about orthodox jews

uni is definitely very segragated though

there's even more division than you said - eg muslims girls who wear hijab have their own clique within the muslims etc

people will gravitate towards people with a similar culture and behaviour

I'm gonna have to C/S Yuri in this topic

I live in an area, a fairly lower middle class area with nice enough houses, and they're predominantly asian owned, with a few black families dotted around the roads.

You guys are f*ck*ng TOO salty sometimes I swear, I get that you feel hard done by by some aspects of modern society but Jesus Christ get real..

you going to stay in the area when you have enough money to buy a house or are you going to move to a nicer upper middle class area predominately white owned, with a few asian families dotted around the roads

?

stupid thing to say

if you have p to live in a nicer area you will, its called social progression mate

esqui moving to a nicer upper middle class area cos he could afford to wouldt have anything to do with minorities

Guest Esquilax

jew soc?

jew only flats in halls?

wtf?

we were randomly allocated to rooms. you're telling me at your uni they stuck all the jews in the same flats?

i think you could request it

its because of their diets

Lmao

"So we've given all you Jews your very own accomodation!"

Auschwitz_gate_(tbertor1).jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

multiculturalism is alive

ethnic peopel keep it alive

you see at uni the ethnics seem to all talk to eachother

even in the manor ethnics will live side by side... we mite not breed with eachother but by and large we ENRICH an area with our own cultures and they are better for it

white people dont want multiculturialism..they want cultural genocide where all us wogs suppress our own culture and identity and we adopt their pie eating binge drinking wife beating excuse for a culture

i mite as well call my kids dave and make sure they get sh*t gcses and a drug habit

will i ben intergrated then ?

theyl probably tell me to f*ck of home then because im a sponger immigrant

f*ckin satans

i don't disagree with that

but you (and me) have to be extremely grateful for the opportunities and freedoms this coutnry has offered us. if your parents hadn't moved here you'd be an illiterate peasant living in some shithole town existing on the words of the quran and 2 dollars a day.

you trade that off with living here but having to know that some bnp voter doesn't like you.....i know which i'd pick

Guest Blue State Of Mind

multiculturalism is alive

ethnic peopel keep it alive

you see at uni the ethnics seem to all talk to eachother

even in the manor ethnics will live side by side... we mite not breed with eachother but by and large we ENRICH an area with our own cultures and they are better for it

white people dont want multiculturialism..they want cultural genocide where all us wogs suppress our own culture and identity and we adopt their pie eating binge drinking wife beating excuse for a culture

i mite as well call my kids dave and make sure they get sh*t gcses and a drug habit

will i ben intergrated then ?

theyl probably tell me to f*ck of home then because im a sponger immigrant

f*ckin satans

i don't disagree with that

but you (and me) have to be extremely grateful for the opportunities and freedoms this coutnry has offered us. if your parents hadn't moved here you'd be an illiterate peasant living in some shithole town existing on the words of the quran and 2 dollars a day.

Oh the irony.

• Downvote 1

jew soc?

jew only flats in halls?

It's funny you say this, I was speaking to a brudda I went uni with and he told me that one time a Jewish girl from our course must have invited him to her halls.

He gets to this block of apartments and all the students are exclusively Jews, said it had jacuzzis, games rooms and all sorts.

I was baffed when he was telling me.

Guest Awesome Kong
i remember when France won the world cup and their multi-cultural squad was given as the reason for their success ....fast forward to 2010 and the French media and politicians are claiming that those players didnt really care about France because they werent true Frenchmen..

crackas :lol:

LOL The French are gassed, claimed they're not racist because they love Zinedine Zidane. :/

Guest Awesome Kong

You know what all jokes aside ill be serious for a minute...

when i first made a bit of money and moved to a so called decent middle class area the racism i received was shocking which is why i can fully appreciate why people dont want to move out of their communities even if they can afford to

i remember parking my car in front of my neighbors drive one afternoon because i thought he was at work...bear in mind id never spoken to him apart from "good morning" rather than knock on my door and ask me to move my car he called the police...and the f*ckers actually turned up to ask me to move the car....

i know it was because i was black......having my car scratched every other day or a bunch of imbeciles shouting abuse from a car before driving off at top speed aint the one..

there were a million and one silly incidents like that ......people tend to gravitate to where they feel safe

we have a lot of chinese in nigeria and they tend to build chinatowns and live together..... no one is asking them to "learn a nigerian language".. no one is asking them to abandon their customs , they are not being criticised for wanting to live in their own communities, all that is asked is that they obey local laws and customs..... and it works

multiculturism is about respect BOTH ways

LOL Guy phoned feds? PISSED!!! My white neighbours would bare face knock on my door and ask to move my car. LOL AT PHONE POLICE, YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT A FEW KIDS TO EGG HIS HOUSE. Actually got me angry, going on like it was a randoms car who he doesn't know where the car came from, some pisstake ting!!!

Guest Awesome Kong

jews

blacks

hindus

muslims

chinese

other whites

Not everyone was like that. I used to chill with different groups and knew of groups who consist of different types of people. Religion is different too, because people would chill with people of the same religion then chill with people of the same race or area of the planet they originate from. I used to chill with black caribbeans, black africans, asians, african arabs, saudi arabs, whites and sometimes oriental people. It all varied, but I'm talking about my course really. It was the stuck up upper middle class white heads that tried to stick to their own, but even then they had to integrate at times to get help from us minorities and likewise. Even then not all of them were like that.