Multiculturism has failed

Guest Triple XXX

Guest Awesome Kong

jew soc?

jew only flats in halls?

wtf?

we were randomly allocated to rooms. you're telling me at your uni they stuck all the jews in the same flats?

I actually would complain.

jew soc?

jew only flats in halls?

It's funny you say this, I was speaking to a brudda I went uni with and he told me that one time a Jewish girl from our course must have invited him to her halls.

He gets to this block of apartments and all the students are exclusively Jews, said it had jacuzzis, games rooms and all sorts.

I was baffed when he was telling me.

rare

i put it down to the power of jewsoc though,

/

and why complain, it doesnt harm me if they want to have a flat to themselves

i got put in same flats as all the chinese (china town) which was a par but i made friends with them, asked questions and learned about chinese life, communism, police, hip hop, all kinds of subjects, would get drunk with them, learned some chinese and got nice meals cooked for me it actually felt nice to be accepted in their family i think they were also shocked to be in my company as a seemingly ghetto mixed race person but open mindedness is always the key, i rate chinese people now

Multiculturism a bag of baby sh*t yo. either u keep hold of your real culture or adapt 2 the country u live in. u really think immigrants are gonna be singing german national anthem nah most gonna stick together for comfort. same in England really. infact nah it's a bit different coz british empire brainwashed most of us lot and our cultures a bit. No countries have been brainwashed by german tradition u see wot i mean?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:rofl:

Multiculturism a bag of baby sh*t yo. either u keep hold of your real culture or adapt 2 the country u live in. u really think immigrants are gonna be singing german national anthem nah most gonna stick together for comfort. same in England really. infact nah it's a bit different coz british empire brainwashed most of us lot and our cultures a bit. No countries have been brainwashed by german tradition u see wot i mean?

hahaha

pos

• Downvote 1

Guest Blue State Of Mind

hahaha

pos

Sounds like Ghost lol.

hahaha

pos