Fallout: New Vegas Thread

Creed Diskenth

K

*BEAKS DISK NEVER PLAYS AGAIN*

LMAO

whats up?

GAME NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK

eyetvsnapshoto.jpg

HOW CAN SOMETHING THIS BIG HAVE A STEALTH BOY ON???

HIS SNEAKING MUST HAVE BEEN 100

DOES THATS PLAYED FALLOUT 3 IMAGIN FAWK WITH A STEALTH BOY ON AND 100 SNEAK

I AM WALKING DOWN A CORRIDOR AND ALL THAT APPEARED WAS A CLUB/AXE COMING DOWN ON MY HEAD THEN HE FULLY APPEARED!!!

WTF MY HEART WAS BEATING ON A MADNESS

THERE IS A WHOLE SECTION WITH THESE 7 FOOT PLUS DUDES AND THEY ALL GOT STEALTH BOYS ON

THEN I GOT THIS MAD MAN FOLLOWER THATS A SNIPER AND WILL HEAD TOP ANYONE WITHOUT WARNING!

YEA ITS GOOD BUT WHEN YOUR WALKING THE WASTE LAND AT NIGHT THEN BOOOOM ALL YOU SEE IN SLOW MOTION IS A GOULS HEAD DOING A 720 IN THE AIR ITS NUTS PLAYING IN THE DARK IS f*ck

/

GAMES SICK

THEY GOT ARMOUR PIERCING BULLETS NOW

YOU CAN MAKE BARE STUFF NOW

I NEED 2 GET BACK ON THIS ROBBERY TING!

BEEN TO NICE TO PEOPLE

• Upvote 2

game’s senior producer, Jason Bergman, sheds some light on the mode over at the PlayStation blog:

“Hardcore Mode can be turned on or off at any time, although if you want the Hardcore trophy, you have to turn it on when initially prompted and leave it that way all the way to the end of the game. When it’s on, players will have to eat, sleep, and drink water every day. In addition, ammo has weight, companions can die, Stimpaks heal over time, and damaged limbs can only be healed with a Doctor’s Bag.

While you can fast travel in Hardcore Mode, you can’t if the time it would take to get you there would result in the player dying from dehydration/exhaustion/starvation.”

Might bang through the story mode not exploring much then doing it properly exploring everywhere on hardcore mode