Fallout: New Vegas Thread

Creed Diskenth

Me and The King rolling deep together. Lent me his dog Rex and ting.

Lol @ Me banging out bare side quests though and forgetting the main ting. Still aint even bucked Benny and ive been playing for nearly 15 hours.

lol lvl 9 and im in vegas!!!

f*ck the main quest for now

Lol. Lvl 11 and ive only just hit Vegas. Pure side Quests.

Helping every faction Lool. Only hated by the Powder Gangers because i lenged them from early.

Also Lol @ me not having to waste any bullets from my Modded Magnum. Boone and Rex>>>>>>>>>

Illest follwers.

Told you about Boon

Man lengs man from early i dont even see the

just see heads or body parts flying :rofl:

Trust.

Im walking. I hear Rex growling im looking around everywhere.

Then i just hear "BANG"

And a slo-mo of someones head flying off.

Boone goes "I got him"

Looool. Too much.

i have no idea who boon or rex is

iv got sum shitty flyin toaster think with spikes that follows me about with pew pew pew lasers

it can carry 210 lbs of stuff which isnt bad tho

Pmsl @ 'pew pew pew lasers'

Did you repair Ed-E? You'll buck other followers all over. I've met 4 had 3 follow me (Albeit one was for a side quest I was doing for props from a certain mini-faction - no spoilers)

I got WASTED last night. Just turned it off.

Doing a quest for BOS elder. Got ambushed by robots and couldnt escape Lool.

Boone was unconsicous. Rex was holding it up then i got wasted. When i died i clocked i had no armour on <_<

The d*ckhead Elder took it off me when I first run up in there and i forgot to put it back on. KMT!

i have no idea who boon or rex is

iv got sum shitty flyin toaster think with spikes that follows me about with pew pew pew lasers

it can carry 210 lbs of stuff which isnt bad tho

Pmsl @ 'pew pew pew lasers'

Did you repair Ed-E? You'll buck other followers all over. I've met 4 had 3 follow me (Albeit one was for a side quest I was doing for props from a certain mini-faction - no spoilers)

yeh i repaired it

i got tat perk that gives me an extra point when i read skilll books and doubles the boost u get from magaznes from 10 to 20

what you know about pimp-boy?

/

what are the chances of me playing this upon purchase if i didn't get anywhere near finishing red dead??

two very different games, although on face value they can be similar (open world, main quests, side quests)

Red dead the main story is linear, and your choices don't make much of a difference to your game experience. It's all cut scenes.

Fallout, is like being dropped in the middle of the ocean, and you can do anything, swim anywhere anyhow you like. You build your character from the ground up, there are no cut scenes, but conversations where you have different choices of speech depending on how you have shaped your character, which determine your game experience and environment

in terms of are you going to play it....you need to make time for it, and just imagine that it is actually you waking up on that doctors bench...

/

Red dead still most shower game ever if you don't think so you're a d*ckhead.

• Upvote 1