24 posts in this topic

o sh*t i saw that last night

'stand ya grawwn'

feel sorry for that mix race girl though, some deep self hate

she needed more than a week in Barbados

u no dem styles...

"scrubbing herself in the bath to remove all remnant of black"

eiiish

init i was eating dinner watching this last night n was like "f*ck*ng bitch, i bet she stinks"

coz u know she blatently stunk of fatness out there with her greasy self hating self

yeah i got mad

Seriously, i dont understand why they cant just send them to families with older childrean who would feel no way to weigh them in for disrespecting thier parents like that

about call my mum a bitch, i would cave that d*ckhead on BBC cameras to the point where they would just edit the show to him arriving and leaving a changed man

makes me mad how these childrean stand back and let these dumb f*cks disrespect thier parents.

edit

respect to the girl for speaking up, first episode i seen where they actually take action instead of just watch

that was offkey

an the yout turned him down

Seriously, i dont understand why they cant just send them to families with older childrean who would feel no way to weigh them in for disrespecting thier parents like that

about call my mum a bitch, i would cave that d*ckhead on BBC cameras to the point where they would just edit the show to him arriving and leaving a changed man

makes me mad how these childrean stand back and let these dumb f*cks disrespect thier parents.

edit

respect to the girl for speaking up, first episode i seen where they actually take action instead of just watch

hahahaha

people dont realise just how much more difficult it is going to be to raise a mixrace child

you have got to make sure they know both sides

or sh*t like that happens

as long as u know ur black side ur ok imo.

thats what i mean

her problem is her appearance an she has no frame of reference for it

keep ur funky attitude to urself mate

I was wondering why her lips looked dry as well, but after seeing her put on foundation I realised that where she was using make up that was too light she was probably using white people's nude lipstick on her lips to cover up the blackness.

I too think that girl needed more than a week in Barbados.

lol @ not thinking other mixed race guys have not experienced the same dilemma just in regards to not wanting to acknowledge their white side ala thinkinthug

these kids r an embarrasment to the uk, altho tbf we have lost a lot of family values in this country.

sef hate was deep tho.

pretty sure she was grey cos she was tryna paint her face white/

also bajan accent is a madness, sounds west country.

speaking of which that girl lives like 10 mins away from me, dunno wot her town is like, only driven thru it a couple times, but there is a black community here, granted the population is mostly poles and tatooed anglos, but u can get supermalt and curry goat. i think her problems r mostly to do wiv her family and going to boarding school.

its painful to watch how can you watch or ignore your children and watch them turn into pieces of sh*t and hope a week in another country will sort them out

init when that guy offered him weed pmsl my mum was like "ern no i dont think he actually was" come off it blatenly would get him high if he went into work mode like some people do off it

n c/s bajan accent makes me sick

"I said 'ushut urp"

Bristolian Caribbeans

Yeah the BBC need to not send them to these families if they're not allowed to hit them. Girl needed a straight box to the jaw.

LOL at the first week being a gay couple. As soon as I stepped through door see 2 men and like 5 little boys and they go "these are my boys" I'd probably laugh then demand to go home.

anyone watch that Stacy Dooley ting?

i cnt stand it, tried for like 15 mins n i couldnt take it

she cries like every 3 mins and asks some dumb questions

guess that makes good viewing or whatever

but not for me

the barbados one is episode 2

the first in this new series was like new jersey or something, gay couple adopted like 5 boys

anyone watch that Stacy Dooley ting?

i cnt stand it, tried for like 15 mins n i couldnt take it

she cries like every 3 mins and asks some dumb questions

guess that makes good viewing or whatever

but not for me

Nah

This is what BBC 3 execs think you wanna see, but in reality you don't want to be patronised by morons like this, and I'd imagine the subjects don't really want that either.