Man leaves home for a week so it can be decorated and 15 squatters move in

Vertigo

GUYS I DON'T ACTUALLY THINK THERE LAUGHING AT HIM OUT THE WINDOW.

MORE THE PHOTOGRAPHER WHO PROBABLY ASKED THEM TO LAUGH TO GET THE PICTURE FOR A LOAF OF BREAD OR SOMETHING.

LOL @ NOT WAITING OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE WITH A PIG MASK AND CHLOROFORM AND SETTING THESMOTHERf*ckERS UP IN A TRAP THAT JIGSAW HIMSELF WOULD BE IN AWE OF.

• Upvote 4

I wouldn't even call the police to start with. Would tell a bunch of friends to get some ballies and go kick the f*ckers out. Pay people if need be. Make sure I'm in some public place with CCTV at the time. Then come home after like I never knew there were squatters.

LMAO. you aint built like that.

:lol:

How can he boy?!

In all seriousness, if we rushed the house - vip2 would become famous and the guy would give us money.

icamefromnothing should set up us with some vip2 tees and we could go down there.

pretty sure we could just kick the back door in and they would scarper

I am up for it.

The f*ck? People have f*ck*ng jobs and lives and sh*t. Who the hell has time for this?!

Guest Esquilax

In all seriousness, if we rushed the house - vip2 would become famous and the guy would give us money.

icamefromnothing should set up us with some vip2 tees and we could go down there.

pretty sure we could just kick the back door in and they would scarper

I am up for it.

The f*ck? People have f*ck*ng jobs and lives and sh*t. Who the hell has time for this?!

Me

:(

• Downvote 1