Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest TimeBomb

probiotic drinks and energy

19 posts in this topic

drinks such as yakult, are they really good for u or is it a scam? whats the best probiotic drink out there?same as above with energy drinks such as lucozade sport and powerade, are they really good for energy? and whats the best out there?

i would also like to know this. friend of a friend owns some probiotics/bio health sh*t company and have been wondering whether to utilise some sort of discount

probiotic drinks are a scam, they advertise themselves as fixing a problem that doesn't existlucozade, well it's a sh*t load of sugar, and about 250 calories so yeah it's gonna give you some energy.the isotonic drinks - luco sport & powerade - are proven to rehydrate and improve energy levels iirc

steer clear of lucozade unless you like the sound of type 2 diabetes.

some popular probiotic drinks are indeed a scam. not completely a scam but always look at whats in the ingredients.drinks like danone and all those BIO "fat free" drinks...DO indeed contain probiotic yogurt but they also contain alot of sugar.I only drink probiotic/natural yogurt but i buy Yeovalley's natural vanilla. it's not got any non natural sugar. while the same small tub of a danone or other brand one contains 5 grams of sugar. obviously if you're not too bothered about the sugar content then go for it. But by addin gthat much sugar, they wont put as much of the natural stuff will they.probiotic/natural/greek yogurt is good for digestion, and cleaning your bowels, and its also a good source of carbs when you want to cut.I make a smoothie with it most days to take in the morning: *one cup of probiotic yogurt* frozen mixed summer fruits (blackberries, strawberries cherries, rasberries,)*table spoon of honey (or more according to your taste)*small bit of honey crunched oats (or bran oats)* 2 scoops of vanilla protein = one power packed smoothiedrinks like powerade and lucozade are probably bigger scams. again its full of artificial sweetener aspartame and Acesfulme K. a dose of sugar/sucrose after any workout helps replaces lost energy fast, so they do work in that regard its just going the fact that they use fake sweeteners.Gatorade is by far a better energy drink as it doesnt have artificial sweeteners but natural sucrose.

theres powerade zero? no sugar so no point?n i swear gaterade aint sold over here

steer clear of lucozade unless you like the sound of type 2 diabetes.
Swear it's a myth that sugar intake leads to diabetes.

theres powerade zero? no sugar so no point?n i swear gaterade aint sold over here
gatorade is on sale in UK. gatoradeuk.com

hmm, never seen it in a shopor is it a supermarket ting?

supermarket, ive seen it at sainsburys, i get mine form my gym

sweet ill see which is better outta that n powerade

ad induction today stillimma hit that from next weekfree membership aswell w00t w00tdnt know how long for though, i think 6 months, then after that its at a discount rate

IS THIS SOME DISABILITY BENEFIT TING (NO SEND)COS I HAVE HEARD IF YOU HAVE DEPRESSION ETC U GET GYM FREEE

yea sutin like thatthe gym is nice aswell, gt tennis courts, pools n them treadmills with tvsthought it was gonna be sh*t tbh but its live

thats sick matetake full advantage while you canno excuse for slacking nowyou got that biggie swag yet?

lol nah i dnt think i can get any bigger, tried, but nothings happening

yea sutin like thatthe gym is nice aswell, gt tennis courts, pools n them treadmills with tvsthought it was gonna be sh*t tbh but its live
must be a david lloyd - is it??

nah its one run by the councilwhich is why i thought it would be old and deadbut its suprisingly sick