probiotic drinks and energy

Guest TimeBomb

Guest TimeBomb

drinks such as yakult, are they really good for u or is it a scam? whats the best probiotic drink out there?same as above with energy drinks such as lucozade sport and powerade, are they really good for energy? and whats the best out there?

probiotic drinks are a scam, they advertise themselves as fixing a problem that doesn't existlucozade, well it's a sh*t load of sugar, and about 250 calories so yeah it's gonna give you some energy.the isotonic drinks - luco sport & powerade - are proven to rehydrate and improve energy levels iirc

some popular probiotic drinks are indeed a scam. not completely a scam but always look at whats in the ingredients.drinks like danone and all those BIO "fat free" drinks...DO indeed contain probiotic yogurt but they also contain alot of sugar.I only drink probiotic/natural yogurt but i buy Yeovalley's natural vanilla. it's not got any non natural sugar. while the same small tub of a danone or other brand one contains 5 grams of sugar. obviously if you're not too bothered about the sugar content then go for it. But by addin gthat much sugar, they wont put as much of the natural stuff will they.probiotic/natural/greek yogurt is good for digestion, and cleaning your bowels, and its also a good source of carbs when you want to cut.I make a smoothie with it most days to take in the morning: *one cup of probiotic yogurt* frozen mixed summer fruits (blackberries, strawberries cherries, rasberries,)*table spoon of honey (or more according to your taste)*small bit of honey crunched oats (or bran oats)* 2 scoops of vanilla protein = one power packed smoothiedrinks like powerade and lucozade are probably bigger scams. again its full of artificial sweetener aspartame and Acesfulme K. a dose of sugar/sucrose after any workout helps replaces lost energy fast, so they do work in that regard its just going the fact that they use fake sweeteners.Gatorade is by far a better energy drink as it doesnt have artificial sweeteners but natural sucrose.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

ad induction today stillimma hit that from next weekfree membership aswell w00t w00tdnt know how long for though, i think 6 months, then after that its at a discount rate