Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Do you have another persona?

133 posts in this topic

you know, your out, at the club or whatever n ur roasting (or for females u jus want a lil fun or whatever it is you do)you see someone u like but dnt wanna bait yourself up you know she may be below average, u may jus want a quick tingdo u have like a diferent story u tell people?me? im Michael Vick, 26, and work in IT and have 2 brotherseven have an email address with that name

no but im shy around guys that i like

LOOLsecret agents with multiple identities, cudnt handle it, most i done was have a couple of fb's with different names to avoid baitness, didnt work.was it eks who pretended to be a teacher, gave me joke when he made a post like 'im researching my fake job while at my real job, this has to stop'

no way its too weird for mewho the f*ck would have an alias?jus be yourself FFS

Sanchez Dominuez from puerto rico came here when i woz 4 so dn't have accent or speak much spanish. dumb bitches eat it up.

Yup Jake McWhirter, Photographer, 23. resides in Croydon.jake@mvnonline.co.uk(I dont really use it for chicks though, but having a solid alias comes in handy)

I generally introduce myself as Badman James. Only when I get to know someone do I reveal my true identity.

Yeah, I'm Andrew and I'm Greek. If I'm joking about I'm Carlos (pronounced "Carlowse").Andrew I roll with until the end, Carlos I drop as soon as I can't be bothered to put on the Latino accent any more, although I may drop into Andrew from then lol.

yh i have a second alias, the backstory may vary slight but yh f*ck been bait wit the real deets tbh... everywhere i go ppl kno my face, i dont like them to kno my business or carry my good good name an chat sh*t

Sanchez Dominuez from puerto rico came here when i woz 4 so dn't have accent or speak much spanish. dumb bitches eat it up.
No disrespect intended but am I the only one that doesn't believe this?

the other day i was Sarah-Jane from lewishamtbh i cant keep it up an i dont want anyone actually callin me these bogus names i choosealso i've been Sandy

No disrespect intended but am I the only one that doesn't believe this?
u don't need 2 unless u got a pum. obz the bitch only gets the full story if she asks Qs otherwise i just say my names Sanchez. works a treat out of town

Don't have one...interesting how many of you do though.

my cousins name is Sandy :D

Brocky KingstonReggae sensation and part time sunglasses model

Lol of course. Will not bait the name as it is currently in heavy use. I'm a primary school teacher, I'm 25 and I live in Stratford.

Lol of course. Will not bait the name as it is currently in heavy use. I'm a primary school teacher, I'm 25 and I live in Stratford.
:D

pmsl my boy found a card at petrol garage, went to one club n signed for PURE drinks ballin in the club i preended i just got a promoion and we were celebratin n drew some 30+ milf went to hers round the cornernever really use an alias will change my name to something similar but thats as far as it goes

I dont use my government name on road so no need for an alias.

Lol of course. Will not bait the name as it is currently in heavy use. I'm a personal trainer, I'm 24 and I live in Stratford.

Only done this once when i was gonei chose the name Clivethey were calling me clive for a few months until i baited myself

I have many sh*t gets hard thought sometimes

typical boydem name ^^^^ makes sense
:D glad thats not my real name eh?