Do you have another persona?

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

aint gonna lie being a tr0ll is slyly fun troliin is a habit trollin like my daddytr0ll 101i got too much into it but im rising out of my trollin ways
in answer to dave's question (and brisco's passive hate)i just get a laugh from being a stupid f*ck*ng prick the forum that's all
any bandwagon jumpneither of You are Tr0lls, You ain't certified, stop beggin/ Yilmaz, You haven't even clocked that the word has been word filtered, You're nowhere near a Tr0ll. although i understand why uninteresting characters and proven homosexuals would like a 2nd chance by coming back as a Tr0ll, but it jus ain't for You, sorry

what does tht mean?/i hope u didnt wish death on me i thought we were kool?
lol nah not you...how can we be cool tho when u sent for me earlier with ur "well played dave" comment?i meant lens

probably made his first 10k and thinks he's the king of the world.
Not like us masters of the universe eh :D
get me famswear necksta is any turk who got moved out of shanktownman used to sell internet dongles and he's trying to chat to mefoo-wassy
:/what are you talking about mate, the dongle stuff was last year and i made close to 5k off a side hustle. lol.

No lie I am trying to copy characteristics of Don Draper. Think that cool laid back vibe with chicks work.
it does, bitches get drawn in by a guy showin he's not bothered, and he gonna jus chill and do his thingor when You link them and You're just chilled goin with the flow when theyre expectin a pouncethen further down the line, You're a stress free link to them coz there's no argument coz You're so laid back about everything.
  • Upvote 1

always trying to chop someone down who speaks of any ambition to make urself feel better.
and ur jealous because you haven't been the focal point of my soul-crushing?better start being ambitious then plyr