Do you have another persona?

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

always trying to chop someone down who speaks of any ambition to make urself feel better.
and ur jealous because you haven't been the focal point of my soul-crushing?better start being ambitious then plyr
weak/u could never crush me
ur not even on my radar g, u obviously know this, ur forum power asideu do ur ting innit, ill do minemaybe we'll meet at the top one day, ja?

u dnt have a radar mate.jus some sad guy tht gets kicks out of makin young kids feel stupid about their aspirations.take a look at urself mate.
watyoung kids? I'm abt the same age as most of youand I beg u find me srs posts where I've been doing what u said...I'm always offering sage, realistic adviceyou're sounding a little bit wounded tbh, as if I've dashed ur hopes and dreams...

mate how old are u 25/26?average age on here is about 21stop tryna involve me in this its about u and what ur doing.
you're involving you in this not me...without evidence, you're looking wounded.i offer advice and "pearls of wisdom" in most srs postsand that's quoting your capo, TONY STARKSso i dunno what ur on about brah

mate how old are u 25/26?average age on here is about 21stop tryna involve me in this its about u and what ur doing.
you're involving you in this not me...without evidence, you're looking wounded.i offer advice and "pearls of wisdom" in most srs postsand that's quoting your capo, TONY STARKSso i dunno what ur on about brah
i was bein sarcastic, hence me asking for you to be put in the tosser group in another thread/but yh brisco is getting trolled

[i was bein sarcastic
O rly?Joke is, you're studying right now, so you would do well to follow my advice. You don't have to listen, but just remember where you heard it first.

[i was bein sarcastic
O rly?Joke is, you're studying right now, so you would do well to follow my advice. You don't have to listen, but just remember where you heard it first.
this is the type of advice he's referring to:
doesn't deserve to be at bristol, and his 2:2 will be evidence of this
Lol, fam I'm way further than you will ever be. I feel for you G.
my bank account is looking nice niggas'all i care about
1st degree waissman livin the e-fantasy life. if You're gonna constantly try become a tr0ll, make it funny 1. cheers
  • Upvote 5

LOL @ getting posd for that. LOL @ quoting my comments but not quoting the comments that spurred me onto say them.I see all the lazy broke ass bres be lining up to hate. Radio, Lens etc. I wonder if Brisco and co have forgotten that you're the one in the TOSSER group luhlz.I'm surprised Brisco is even responding to me by now. Guy must be facing tough times. Fact is you will play your lives out on VIP2. When it's all said and done and I log off this site, I live a completely second life. Perfect thread in fact, Yilmaz is nothing but a persona...and you all react to it precisely in the way u shouldnt.

why would i quote them? the reason why You're a hater doesn't change the fact that You're a haterglad You have in depth knowledge on my finance, wel done. You have no financial status for comparison as You don't existdoes anyone care about the groups? the only time i remember i'm in the gorup is when some1 brings it up coz they've run out of things to send for me about. ( TTL pm'ed me this evening lol#ing @ me being in the tosser group... when all else fails, eh )Brisco knows what he's doin i think, i know i do, by the end of it, You're gonna realise that Your washed up "rich" character doesn't work and You're gonna stop. then i'll show You how character design works, or Tulse will if You want a more advanced class, and You're not revealing that You're a character, we already know, hence

alright, we get it, Your online character is rich. how many pages of this do we need?

why would i quote them? the reason why You're a hater doesn't change the fact that You're a haterglad You have in depth knowledge on my finance, wel done. You have no financial status for comparison as You don't existdoes anyone care about the groups? the only time i remember i'm in the gorup is when some1 brings it up coz they've run out of things to send for me about. ( TTL pm'ed me this evening lol#ing @ me being in the tosser group... when all else fails, eh )Brisco knows what he's doin i think, i know i do, by the end of it, You're gonna realise that Your washed up "rich" character doesn't work and You're gonna stop. then i'll show You how character design works, or Tulse will if You want a more advanced class, and You're not revealing that You're a character, we already know, hence
alright, we get it, Your online character is rich. how many pages of this do we need?
u know what g, i didn't even know u existed until tonight not even frontingstop trying to be "the guy to stand up to yilmaz"you're not that guy, you don't have the mineralscos when it all comes on top, ull have to walk away with ur tail between ur legsur not banging for brisco either g, he doesn't need ur assistanceoh yeah, and how am i hater when there's nothing to hate?i rate all the hardworking, non complaining forumites who I know are grinding...Colin, M12, Lemons, Stat Trice, etc etcI'm just fed up of bitch made bum ass punk muf*ckas, so I tr0ll them. Seemples.
  • Downvote 4

You don't f*ck*ng tr0ll, get that through Your headYou haven't learned how to tr0ll, You don't know what it is, You don't tr0lli'm not assisting anyone, You keep doing that ( like earlier in this thread, when You mentioned my name before finding out i i existed )i have my own problem with You, You know what it isYou're a hater, You hate ambition because You lack ambition, hence when You see charlie chalk, You think "that's wifey"and now You're tryna jump on thr tr0ll bandwagon. unlucky.