Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Somalian

Fat Chips or skinny chips

66 posts in this topic

All these chicken shops sell these sh*t skinny chips but I am a fat chip man myself.

Some serious chip shops in Birmingham london kinda slacking a very decent fat chip shop i go to is on Roman road across from the fire station at the end of roman road (bow end) been going to that shop for over 20 years.

love fat home made chips and fat chip shop chips

love skinny mcdonalds fries, but not as much as i love fat chips

its a dead out day everyone eats chips and has a preference and a view

3/10 for your de-rail effort though

good thread.

prefer fat chips from the fish and chip shop

shout out to Tony's Supa Fry

depends on my mood tbh

certain times i want a nice bacon double cheeseburger with fries

others i want fat chips n gravy

i like them equally tbh

Depends what I'm eating them with tbh. If I'm having fish, I prefer fat chips. If I'm having a burger, I prefer skinny chips.

If I was to buy just chips though, it'd be fat chips from the chip shop every time.

/

I should probably remove the autoplay from Special K's post, but I love that song too much to do it. Who could really be mad about that song playing while they read a topic?

fat chips all the time. fries to me are just like annoying finger food

love fat home made chips and fat chip shop chips

love skinny mcdonalds fries, but not as much as i love fat chips

Depends what I'm eating them with tbh. If I'm having fish, I prefer fat chips. If I'm having a burger, I prefer skinny chips.

If I was to buy just chips though, it'd be fat chips from the chip shop every time.

/

I should probably remove the autoplay from Special K's post, but I love that song too much to do it. Who could really be mad about that song playing while they read a topic?

c/s you hit the nail on the head tbh.

/

PRINCIPALITIES

wow home made fried chicken n fat chips >>>>>>>>>>>

the seasoning >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

might have to fry some up later my mouth actually watered

Radio is on to something one time I had some cold potatoe just sliced seasoned then shallow fried then covered with grated cheese....CHEESE :Y:

remember back in the day was just 70 for a bag of fat chips use to get the pitta as an extra and put chile sauce over the chips

school days>>>>>>

ashame the shop burnt down when the reopened they only ran skinny chips yeah i hear what u are saying it depends on what u r munching with the chips

mcdonald skinny chips are nice but kfc are sh*t so are burger kings I remember the day they brought out their new style of chips and was giving them out for free so all the children in my school went down ferry lane to take advantage at the burger king down tottenham hale

radio and skola u are putting me in the mood to cook but man will have to make a shepards pie mash down the potato and grrated cheese to make the potato cheesy and a layer of cheese on top with some lamb mince with onions peppers and bare seasonings in with the mince

peak ting>>>

I remember the day they brought out their new style of chips and was giving them out for free so all the children in my school went down ferry lane to take advantage at the burger king down tottenham hale

radio and skola u are putting me in the mood to cook but man will have to make a shepards pie mash down the potato and grrated cheese to make the potato cheesy and a layer of cheese on top with some lamb mince with onions peppers and bare seasonings in with the mince

peak ting>>>

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

f*ck yeah. that was a good day I remember doing that up here too. the way the staff got rushed when they came out with a tray full of little portions of them skinny fries or whatever

doubt ive been back to a burger king since :lol:

LOL I remember that day too.

Went down after school with some of my mates, we must have been in and out like 6 times.

The good old days.

skola ur showing ur age that must of been at least 13 years ago

never enjoy skinny chips ( fries? )

just eat them and bare with it coz they come with the meal

skola ur showing ur age that must of been at least 13 years ago

yeah?

sh*t Im only 24. musta been 11?!?!?! I guess it was a great event thats why I remember :lol:

others i want fat chips n gravy

ur turning into a northerner

cheeeeeese and chips>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>______________

o my word i last year i was at an airport in the US, got some chips cant remember which franchise it was an they were like do you want cheese, a series of emotions coursed through me as I marvelled at the fact that americans had some sort of understanding of chips and cheese

so i said yes of course, an they squirted this liquid cheese on to my fries...

disappointed