Margate

macz

Lol at leaving London for anywhere in the UK

Lol at that just LOL just lolling purely at that, LOL

bruv I know you are a victim wherever you go but getting out of the ends for a night might do you some good

/

I'm going to a rave with a decent line up...just that its in Margate

na sry i jus clocked ur one of those dubstep take drugs and move with no rhythm to music sort of guys so it wont be tht bad for u as ur not really lookin for girls as u said the line up is right up ur alley so go and have fun mate.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=559198092#!/event.php?eid=151727294860910

/

not for the faint hearted dons wearing top hats and waist coats popping bottles of babycham like brisco an the mandem

LOLOL.

i wouldn't suggest venturing into margate, go to one of the other towns if ur gonna go drinking,(one or two stops on the train) there's a travel lodge right next to the train station and escape is not 30 seconds away, there is literally nothing in margate any more so don't even bother.

Margate aka Soregate aka Horegate.... place has got some looose chicks who are on this thing no talking...

last time i went down there tho it was sh*t, 11 of us went there on a random outting and ended up at escape on a dnb event night called Breakology which was real random, made the most of it i ended up performing for like 40 mins over dubstep and met the promotor of the event. We then went to some bashment event next to the seaside what finnished at 6am in the morning then went back to the dnb event that finnished at god knows when but we ended up leaving margate at 9am. appart from last time the two previous times before that me and my ppl have gone down there atleast 2 people have ended up dealing with a chick.

• 2 weeks later...
The Kent coast has been voted one of the world's top 12 destinations for 2011 by a leading travel guide book.

Every year, Frommer's editors, authors and experts meet to discuss the best cities, islands, beaches and other holiday hotspots for the coming year.

A list of the top places to visit around the world is compiled and Kent's coast is one of those destinations.

Kent's "long stretches of clean, sandy beaches and bustling seaside towns" were praised.

Kent 'shone out'

The stretch of coast from Whitstable to Ramsgate was highlighted for its beach huts, coastal paths, smugglers haunts and historical churches.

Broadstairs was mentioned for its historical and literary connections with Charles d*ckens and iconic ice cream parlour, Morelli's.

The travel guide's writers and editors said Kent "shone out as an area that would be of great interest in the run-up to the 2012 Olympics".

They added: "There's plenty to keep visitors going over a long weekend, from quirky independent shops to worthy eateries to stylish boutique hotels."

'Strong recognition'

Sandra Matthews-Marsh, Chief Executive of Visit Kent said: "This is strong recognition for those of us engaged in the coastal regeneration strategy that has been underway in Kent for many years."

Among the 12 places joining Kent as stand-out destinations for 2011 were Stockholm in Sweden, Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, Santiago in Chile, and Atlanta and the Civil War Trail in southern USA.

Margate on this ting