whats wrong with this guy

Bruno Di Gradi

Cee-Lo-Green-%E2%80%93-f*ck-You.jpg

no1 cares about this fag aapart from u n the crowd in that vid. y u tryna introduce the world 2 him?

theres a whole thread on the guy ..... someone needs to introduce you to the english dictionary and life in general.

sum1 should of introduced yr mum to the abortion line u full on spaztic. Do u follow this guy on twitter and on tour? heard u got yrself a backstage pass by putting in work!!

• Downvote 3

no1 cares about this fag aapart from u n the crowd in that vid. y u tryna introduce the world 2 him?

theres a whole thread on the guy ..... someone needs to introduce you to the english dictionary and life in general.

sum1 should of introduced yr mum to the abortion line u full on spaztic. Do u follow this guy on twitter and on tour? heard u got yrself a backstage pass by putting in work!!

dont do this bruv just stop.

From when i saw your mum 5 times on Maury on this 23 man "you're not the father" hype with 6 midgets, 2 paraplegics, 3 indian man called Raj and a homeless brudda called Hobo Baggins. The other 11 man was Darlington FC starting line up.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Lil B.... certified battyboy i dont care i cant even bare this sh*t anymore

man said hes gonna rape kanye west in his batty if he dont work with him

1288013788lil_b_gay1.jpg

here is a vid clip of some of his gay antics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBevMb4xsjo

some black vega liberachi mother f*cker

lol wtf he kissed sum guys hand and then the guy went nuts and started hi-fiving his mates

dont do this bruv just stop.

From when i saw your mum 5 times on Maury on this 23 man "you're not the father" hype with 6 midgets, 2 paraplegics, 3 indian man called Raj and a homeless brudda called Hobo Baggins. The other 11 man was Darlington FC starting line up.

Got to be lying because u can't afford a freeview box or digital aerial. u got channels 1-4 n 5 depending on the weather. stop beggin it u beans on toast for sunday dinner gimp.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Lil B.... certified battyboy i dont care i cant even bare this sh*t anymore

man said hes gonna rape kanye west in his batty if he dont work with him

1288013788lil_b_gay1.jpg

here is a vid clip of some of his gay antics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBevMb4xsjo

some black vega liberachi mother f*cker

lol wtf he kissed sum guys hand and then the guy went nuts and started hi-fiving his mates

super homo