100 teenagers a month having second abortion

Grafter

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

what i wanna know is if these chicks were in a relationship when they fell pregnant

cos i got a feeling some or maybe most of theres occured during one night stands or sutin, hopefully im wrong and they jus werent using contraception cos theyre in a relationsip, which is dumb anyways

i really wanna give the benefit of the doubt, but these chicks are reckless these days

but i cant get over that slag that had it six times, not sure if it was one year but she should be strelised, i dnt even care that its morally wrong thats 6 murders imo, take some responsibility

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

both sides loose, but tbh one of them should the mental capacity to think about contraception, if not for fallin pregant then at least a condom to stop STDs n sh*t

i jus cant understand the mindset of certain people, im so shook of barebackin but certain heads just jump into anyone

but boy, as long as it aint affecting me i cant tell someone how to live their live no matter what dumbness their doing, some peopl ejust have to learn the hard way

LOL

Hormones play a dominant role in the formation of cellulite. Estrogen may be the important hormone and initiate and aggravate cellulite. However, there has been no reliable clinical evidence to support such a claim. Other hormones including insulin, the catecholamines adrenaline and noradrenaline, thyroid hormones, and prolactin are all believed to participate in the development of cellulite

from wikipedia

ffs, ppl r using abortion as their method of contraception.

yes smaddy its wrong that guys wantonly spred their seed like this.

but females these days r on sum next f*ckery, swear back in the day it used to be guys that wud be trying to persuade girls to bareback, now girls are spitting those bars to guys, and every man has heard them, 'i want to feel u' 'dont u trust me?' its sum twisted power thing, i swear.

but at the end of the day guys can bust a nut and go about their business likes its nothing, its the girl who suffer the mistake, its her womb thats scraped out, its her dignity. its a bait line, but men are NEVER going to respect a female that has such little respect for herself and such little respect for the sanctity of life

• Upvote 1

ffs, ppl r using abortion as their method of contraception.

yes smaddy its wrong that guys wantonly spred their seed like this.

but females these days r on sum next f*ckery, swear back in the day it used to be guys that wud be trying to persuade girls to bareback, now girls are spitting those bars to guys, and every man has heard them, 'i want to feel u' 'dont u trust me?' its sum twisted power thing, i swear.

but at the end of the day guys can bust a nut and go about their business likes its nothing, its the girl who suffer the mistake, its her womb thats scraped out, its her dignity. its a bait line, but men are NEVER going to respect a female that has such little respect for herself and such little respect for the sanctity of life

SHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDD UP

TRILL MON RYDE DI GYAL PUM BARE YA ZIMI

• Upvote 1