YO LENS YOU BITCHMADE FAGGIT

Corrigan

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST GOT BACK FFS

belled lens like 1.15 he was like "yh i can c u fam 1 sec", i put the phone down

wait 10 mins and text him "im outside fam, u best not be trollin man"

no reply so i kicked n took cab home

man didnt bell me once with his normal line all privates, some nex vip deviant belled me 1 time off there real number n then try tr0ll me with texts

every time i holla'd at lens it was with my open number SNM

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

said to myself on the way home

i bet jas has already chatted some sh*t on the topic, coz he didn't turn up and will therefore be able to type before me

low and behold, jas has chatted some sh*t on the topic, coz he didn't turn up and was able to type before me

there were 2 workmen on orange uniform working on bond street station witha metal frame surrounding them, no1 in front of footlocker

everytime he foned me saying "he's there now" i went back, saw no1, looked around, saw no1, moved on.

man's T Roll game is tight, had me walkin past and waitin a good 8 times.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

a man who harasses some1 online into meetin up with them for 3 weeks would wait

why, if You wana move to me so badly, did You leave so quickly if You actually reached?

You can tell i dnt have credit which is why i'm usin nex fone 2 fone You off private, tellin You to fone me on my fone, reiterating my number on this site, and fonin You back to ask You to read it back to me

no fone call to say You're leavin either

f*ckin dissappointment

Tulse, as good a teacher and roll model You are, this T Roll was unsuccessfull. he wasted more time typing to me over those 3 weeks than i did on this journey, which is why i actually agreed to reach