Proposition 19

Mr. Martinez

California's going to be voting whether to legalise personal use of weed next week.

No-1 really knows what's going to happen

but

http://www.nipitinthebud2010.org/

SERIOUSLY?

Imagine your life if you're influenced by that page.

What do we think is going to happen?

US-UK legalisation is way off right now IMO, this has proved it.

Sad times.

Guest Esquilax

Ive had this argument so many times it's silly

We can only hope that when the Prohibitionist dinosaurs die out we can have a new age if enlightened legislation that isn't based on scaremongering, lies and perversion.

I'm unsure though, unfortunately.

really?

imagine if heroin wasn't being pumped by f*cked up people. imagine if it was just given out to people already hooked. I reckon in 20 years all hard drug use would be down by 70% at least and won't even get started on murder/prostitution and petty crime.

lol it would be crazy how different the world was if drugs were legalised

imagine somewhere like russia (only saying russia cos i know, but places like mexisco are probably the same)...the place is RAVAGED by drugs, and the whole country is controlled by corruption and organised crime which revolves around the drug/sex trafficking business. if suddenly that became LEGAL and there was no money to be made from it by crime syndicates ....i just i don't even know

Guest Esquilax

The war on drugs is such an unbelievable and frankly bizarre waste of money and resources. <1% of people succumb to mental illness as a result of cannabis usage, and police in the UK only thwart 1% of drug crime, including trafficking and distribution.

I think the most shocking stat I saw was that in the USA, 11 people died in one year as a result of driving while high, as opposed to the 111, 000 people who died in drink driving accidents.

No one wants to listen, anyone who speaks out is shunned and discredited (ie David Nutt)

It's a shame the majority of people are retarded really.

• Upvote 3

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

IMO things are always better when theyre illegal

maybe that just me

its jus that more fun

didnt Obama smoke weed in the past? or did coke or sutin, Bush aswell

the conservatives wont let it happen, i expect another tea party rally chattin sh*t about Obamas islamic roots n how he hates America

maybe that just me

its jus that more fun

the conservatives wont let it happen, i expect another tea party rally chattin sh*t about Obamas islamic roots n how he hates America

go and read about the war on drugs and/or the economics on prohibtion

it doesn't work in the slightest

The war on drugs is such an unbelievable and frankly bizarre waste of money and resources. <1% of people succumb to mental illness as a result of cannabis usage, and police in the UK only thwart 1% of drug crime, including trafficking and distribution.

I think the most shocking stat I saw was that in the USA, 11 people died in one year as a result of driving while high, as opposed to the 111, 000 people who died in drink driving accidents.

No one wants to listen, anyone who speaks out is shunned and discredited (ie David Nutt)

Well said Esquillizle.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

maybe that just me

its jus that more fun

go and read about the war on drugs and/or the economics on prohibtion

it doesn't work in the slightest

i said IMO, didnt mean for everyone

Guest Esquilax

Well said Esquillizle.

Cheers brav

Well said Esquillizle.

Cheers brav

60082-3857.gif

This doesn't mean that I like you!

• Upvote 6

Guest Esquilax

Whatever, you're a whiney c*nt anyway, you f*ck*ng clart.

f*ck you, fam. f*ck you.

/

The middle east would benefit from this.

Relations between troops and farmers in Afghanistan are very bad seeing as UK and US soldiers destroy thousands of opium plants and make the ground impossible for anything to grow. They do this on a near daily basis.

• Upvote 2

Joke ting factual.

apparently this proposition is worded very badly and some weed smokers are even going to vote against it because a better proposition is planned for 2012

medical companies in the US will hate to see this pass as people will literally be able to grow their own medicine in their back garden

this.

/

didnt know about the first bit. if it goes thru then federal law overrides it, will be interesting to see what happens. considering california is a reasonably influential state (thanks to hollywoods income)