best store 2 order from?

lilwarrior

personally i quite liked Affordablesupplements.co.uk - alright prices, and good speedy delivery, usually comes b4 the 3-4 days sumtimes next dayrecently just ordered off explosivenutrition .com ... good prices indeed, but delivery, kmt, i ordered next day delivery on saturday, its weds nothing has come yet... they claim they neva had the gloves i wanted, and it keeps being "expected 2 arrive 2moro" ... but will giv a 2nd chance due 2 pricesfeel free 2 add

• 4 months later...

i can personally vouch for myprotein.co.uk . They have everything for your supplement needs, they have a food section where you can bulk buy beef jerky, egg whites, nuts, peanut butter. The protein powders are cheap, mix well and taste good (chocolate nut impact whey is what I have). They also have an accessories section where you can your weight lifting gloves, shakers, water bottles etc etc. I wont put my code on as Skenghis Khan beat me to it lol but use it and you will get 5% off your first order. I normally buy Impact Whey 2.5kg - i think its about £20.99 compared to £30.00+ for reflex etc etc, instant oats in powder form which are a bit more expensive than supermarket oats but you havent got to blend them so you can easily bang them into a protein shake. Beef Jerky is nice but very chewy you will get jaw ache eating it. Good thing with myprotein is you can buy sample sachets for about a quid so you dont commit to a tub if you hate the taste. Another one that gets good reviews but I have never used it is Bodybuilding Warehouse.

Yeha, MyProtein is my new shop now, hardly order form there though, it lasts that long, got the impact whey ( non flavourded) mix it with tesco pure squeezed juice :D got the oats aswell, make sum cold porridge .... prices r best ive seen around tbh

Guest Awesome Kong

Only ever used my protein, been very good with products I have used & good with delivery. Only thing is that they automatically put next day delivery charge on the bill, so you NEED to select normal delivery. I have bulked up about half a stone more from their whey products.

Only ever used my protein, been very good with products I have used & good with delivery. Only thing is that they automatically put next day delivery charge on the bill, so you NEED to select normal delivery. I have bulked up about half a stone more from their whey products.
when do u take their shakes? and how much do u mix/use?

• 2 weeks later...
buyin from a shopisng that more expensive thouugh carpe then of net
it depends, usually shops are more expensive but they sometimes have good deals or saleswhich may then come down to being equal or only slightly more than online.like ive got some good stuff from GNC and some shop at the strand.just about £5-10 more than online.. if i see it at a god price im taking it there and then.

im thinking of giving Bodybuilding.com a try. They have an online store which is cheaper than the UK but that difference is kinda swallowed with the shipping cost. Only reason is im looking at purchasing some Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey and some Casesin Protein and their flavour selection is much better. They also have more flavours of Xtend.

Guest Awesome Kong
when do u take their shakes? and how much do u mix/use?
I have 1 large scoop two or three times a day, so try do it morning, after gym & night. (1 scoop = 25g).I've gained a lot of weight with it and are performing better than I ever remember.

im thinking of giving Bodybuilding.com a try. They have an online store which is cheaper than the UK but that difference is kinda swallowed with the shipping cost. Only reason is im looking at purchasing some Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey and some Casesin Protein and their flavour selection is much better. They also have more flavours of Xtend.
their shipping prices are pretty low, I assume its all done by weight but I ordered something last week and the shipping was like £3. There's been a few times it's been cheaper for me to buy from bodybuilding.com, including the cost of shopping, than to purchase from uk sites.

their shipping prices are pretty low, I assume its all done by weight but I ordered something last week and the shipping was like £3. There's been a few times it's been cheaper for me to buy from bodybuilding.com, including the cost of shopping, than to purchase from uk sites.
I looked into this but I was told that there could be duty of up to 40% added on and you can not import Whey into the UK unless you have a licence???? How did your order go?? I went on www.powerbody.co.uk as they had all the flavours on there and got a 10% discount.

• 4 months later...
Guest inches

After reading this thread, I am still having a hard time making my own decision on what is the best protein shake whether its bough of homemade. Of course everybody has their own opinion on what's best and what works better but at the end of the day, does it come down to only a matter personal opinion??

number of things mate - taste probs being the main one but obviously this is subjective as every person has a different view on taste, then you have tolerances and price.for taste i would say MyoFusion by Gaspari Nutrition or ON Gold Standard Whey (rocky road flavour is nice)if you are lactose intolerant go for an isolate like ON Gold Standard Whey (contains Lactase to help digest, this is a protein blend with Isolate being the main ingredient) or Myofusion (also a blend) as this has digestive enzymes or IntraPro by Gaspari as this is a pure whey isolate (lactose free)price I would for for something like a bulk provider like MaxiRaw, Bodybuilding Warehouse, MyProtein (i think their prices have gone up) When I come back off my holiday I am moving to MyoFusion and/or IntraPro as I have heard loads of good reviews about taste, quality etc etc