Why Pres Obama Shits On Any World Leader

Supermalt

real talk everyone expected miracles from him

aint been bad though i dont think no major mishaps etc.

/

is this fake? its on fox news so it could go either way tbh theyre pretty nuts, but i just cant make it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrM_7uRHV4M

thats just typical FAUX news rhetoric tbh. probably taken well out of context, in a bid to continue to convince their sheep followers of how the Govt is intruding into their everyday lives and the dangers of "liberalism".

you know how fake faux news is when they quote something from a place yet dont even bother getting a representative from that place to defend the statement being quoted. shows how "Fair and balanced" they really are.

why not get someone from the Mayor's office on the phone to comment on the statement"?

trust american tv n life is next they are so stupid when i visit fam i facepalm

oh yeah how could my 17 y/o cousin not know about conttraception!

i remeber u saying this and even then i didn't understand

guys didn't knw wat a dom was or sumthin like that

must of been sum seriously back water town

real talk everyone expected miracles from him

aint been bad though i dont think no major mishaps etc.

/

is this fake? its on fox news so it could go either way tbh theyre pretty nuts, but i just cant make it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrM_7uRHV4M

thats just typical FAUX news rhetoric tbh. probably taken well out of context, in a bid to continue to convince their sheep followers of how the Govt is intruding into their everyday lives and the dangers of "liberalism".

you know how fake faux news is when they quote something from a place yet dont even bother getting a representative from that place to defend the statement being quoted. shows how "Fair and balanced" they really are.

why not get someone from the Mayor's office on the phone to comment on the statement"?

mate i dont get wot ur saying. r u sayin this is legitimate news?

surely its something like ONN.

no its real news... on fox news, not like ONN

:/ mate i know its not ONN im saying cnt it be some fake and theyve added the fox symbol on purpose.

tht pic of the baseball game the kkk ting was clearly a photoshop.

r u really not gettin wot im saying?

its satirical news but that takes a twist on REAL news. so just like the building of the muslim centre near the twin towers was real news. the show's host launched a campaign to allow the muslims to build their mosque. and he launched another campaign to build a gay bar across the street. they are all part of the Fox news channel not using a fake thing

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/red-eye/index.html

wot so a 'legitimate' news channel makes satirical news shows?

:/

the same guy owns the Sun. is that a serious question?

but yes..

im not sure if ur being serious enough. mate theres a photoshopped pic in tht video

the photoshop and videos dont really matter, just like on the daily show they use gimmicks but its still reporting on real news.

the news being reported is real. thats why its a satirical news show!

34 warships sent from US for Barry visit

E. Dougherty at 8:11 am Eastern

(Newsroom America) -- Indian media reported Thursday that in addition to booking more than 800 hotel rooms and bringing a fleet of cars, some 34 warships will be deployed to protect President Obama during his upcoming two-day trip to Mumbai.

NDTV reported that the fleet of warships will include a U.S. aircraft carrier, "which will patrol the sea lanes off the Mumbai coast during his two-day stay there beginning Saturday."

Mumbai was the site of a 2008 terrorist attack, in which some 300 people were killed over three days. The attacks were launched from the sea, which explains the heavy naval presence, the report said.

An earlier report said Obama's visit will cost taxpayers $200 million a day. The report said the administration has booked the entire Taj Mahal hotel - all 570 rooms - for the duration of the visit, which is expected to last just two days. Dozens of other rooms have been reserved in other hotels.

In addition, at least 40 vehicles are being transported to India for the visit, Indian media reported. U.S. security personnel, including the Secret Service, have been in India for days implementing security measures in anticipation of the visit.

http://www.newsroomamerica.com/story/72309/obama_visit_to_india_to_include_34_warships.html

LMAO

Barry aint taking any chances

Come like he is bringing a war to them

Guest Awesome Kong

34 warships sent from US for Barry visit

E. Dougherty at 8:11 am Eastern

(Newsroom America) -- Indian media reported Thursday that in addition to booking more than 800 hotel rooms and bringing a fleet of cars, some 34 warships will be deployed to protect President Obama during his upcoming two-day trip to Mumbai.

NDTV reported that the fleet of warships will include a U.S. aircraft carrier, "which will patrol the sea lanes off the Mumbai coast during his two-day stay there beginning Saturday."

Mumbai was the site of a 2008 terrorist attack, in which some 300 people were killed over three days. The attacks were launched from the sea, which explains the heavy naval presence, the report said.

An earlier report said Obama's visit will cost taxpayers $200 million a day. The report said the administration has booked the entire Taj Mahal hotel - all 570 rooms - for the duration of the visit, which is expected to last just two days. Dozens of other rooms have been reserved in other hotels.

In addition, at least 40 vehicles are being transported to India for the visit, Indian media reported. U.S. security personnel, including the Secret Service, have been in India for days implementing security measures in anticipation of the visit.

http://www.newsroomamerica.com/story/72309/obama_visit_to_india_to_include_34_warships.html

LMAO

Barry aint taking any chances

Come like he is bringing a war to them

LOL Obama isn't gonna have a bar! If something goes off my man will send a few F/A-18Es to drop bombs on India.

• Upvote 1