Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thinkingthuglife

Best mortgage offers?

36 posts in this topic

100% mortgages have died so for niggaz like me trying 2 get on that ladders hard. I know sum places r doin 95% now so if a yard cost 60k I only need to put down 3 n I nearly got it. All i'd need 2 do is move sum1 in and I could have it paid of in 15 years at £454 a month. Any1 else on here thinking of buying a yard?

House for 60k?

One bedroom shed?

I'm currently saving up to drop a deposit in the future. Renting is some idiot ting.

boy that aint even in my scope

not even close

but boy if ur lookin for amortgage go to a mortgage broker they should be able to find you a good deal

or price comparison sites

House for 60k?

One bedroom shed?

I'm currently saving up to drop a deposit in the future. Renting is some idiot ting.

Easy coz I don't live in LDN. Could get a 3 bedroom 4 40k but will only live in certain sides of Leeds innit. yh fuk dis renting sh*t now its costing same rent as it would mortgage.

It is mad how cheap outta london you get places for

Natwest are doing 90% ones, checked today, wanna get a house with my mum next year

House for 60k?

One bedroom shed?

Easy coz I don't live in LDN. Could get a 3 bedroom 4 40k but will only live in certain sides of Leeds innit. yh fuk dis renting sh*t now its costing same rent as it would mortgage.

You thought about the share scheme, where you buy the property bit by bit, look up Genesis homes

House for 60k?

One bedroom shed?

You thought about the share scheme, where you buy the property bit by bit, look up Genesis homes

bless blood gonna google it nw.

If i wasnt getting my grandads house, i see no other way id get on the propertly ladder until im 30

I'll probably never own a house

I just don't see it happening

Save, save, save then mek sure u buy a house big enough that u can have sum1 in there wi u 2 cover rent. My regret was i had 2 move out coz my mum went 2 brum. if not i'd b livin at home stackin.

what im sayin, i see it for the foreseeable future anyways that sh*t is in a galaxy far far away

cant be renting or living at home forever

Its weird how different it is in the UK compared with the rest of Europe. Here your kinda expected to eventually have a mortgage and a house, while most of europe renting is more the norm. Although renters have a lot more rights compared to over here.

bruv, do u know how hard ur credit has to be to aquire 95% mortgage. bullet proof. harder than not ever having a bank charge, late dd etc etc. basically round it to better than perfect. 90% mortgages are still so rare that official statistics have stopped even noticing them.

on an investment tip, property prices are due to fall, despite what the government will have u believe.

I can't see anyway of me buying a house in the next 10 years. It's depressing.

Isn't the average first time buyer age in London around 50?

f*ck this place.

HAHAH 50 you know

Shared ownership is a good option, or going halves with your parents

not looking to get a mortgage

if i ever have the money to buy a house outright then i will

for me renting is more then fine

but i can see why people want to have an asset to fall back on or leave to there kids

im not looking to have kids

swear i have this convo with my girl/her friends/my friends/everyone at least once a week

dont want kids....dont want a mortgage

My nan was telling me about how she paid £3000 for her 3 storey house in Rutland walk.. now its made into 2 flats worth over £200,000 each. Madness.

/

I wanna get my own house asap, gonna look into it within the next year (hopefully there will be a drop).

I always find it a lil' funny how anti-renting some posters on here are. People I know IRL too.

From what I've read, young Londoners should be prepared to rent at some time in the foreseeable future.

A lot of us are seeing it from a stance of pride & don't like the idea of 'throwing money away' to landlords which is fair enough but if we're realistic, saving up £50K + over the course of 5 years whilst living at my family home isn't something that will happen IMO.

Lol @ idea of staying at home with your Mum past the age of 25 & I'm being generous there.

I always find it how a lil' funny anti-renting some posters on here are. People I know IRL too.

From what I've read, young Londoners should be prepared to rent at some time in the foreseeable future.

A lot of us are seeing it from a stance of pride & don't like the idea of 'throwing money away' to landlords which is fair enough but if we're realistic, saving up £50K + over the course of 5 years whilst living at my family isn't something that will happen IMO.

Lol @ idea of staying at home with your Mum past the age of 25 & I'm being generous there.

my cousins are 29 and 27 and still at home with their parents

at that age i would probably go mad, my house is too small so i have to kick anyway

lol @ sharing a room with my lil bro at that age. f*ck off

I always find it how a lil' funny anti-renting some posters on here are. People I know IRL too.

A lot of us are seeing it from a stance of pride & don't like the idea of 'throwing money away' to landlords which is fair enough but if we're realistic, saving up £50K + over the course of 5 years whilst living at my family isn't something that will happen IMO.

This. Buying a house has become so ingrained into british culture that you are expected to buy.