Best mortgage offers?

thinkingthuglife

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

boy that aint even in my scope

not even close

but boy if ur lookin for amortgage go to a mortgage broker they should be able to find you a good deal

or price comparison sites

• Upvote 1

House for 60k?

One bedroom shed?

I'm currently saving up to drop a deposit in the future. Renting is some idiot ting.

Easy coz I don't live in LDN. Could get a 3 bedroom 4 40k but will only live in certain sides of Leeds innit. yh fuk dis renting sh*t now its costing same rent as it would mortgage.

You thought about the share scheme, where you buy the property bit by bit, look up Genesis homes

House for 60k?

One bedroom shed?

I'm currently saving up to drop a deposit in the future. Renting is some idiot ting.

Easy coz I don't live in LDN. Could get a 3 bedroom 4 40k but will only live in certain sides of Leeds innit. yh fuk dis renting sh*t now its costing same rent as it would mortgage.

You thought about the share scheme, where you buy the property bit by bit, look up Genesis homes

bless blood gonna google it nw.

Its weird how different it is in the UK compared with the rest of Europe. Here your kinda expected to eventually have a mortgage and a house, while most of europe renting is more the norm. Although renters have a lot more rights compared to over here.

bruv, do u know how hard ur credit has to be to aquire 95% mortgage. bullet proof. harder than not ever having a bank charge, late dd etc etc. basically round it to better than perfect. 90% mortgages are still so rare that official statistics have stopped even noticing them.

on an investment tip, property prices are due to fall, despite what the government will have u believe.

not looking to get a mortgage

if i ever have the money to buy a house outright then i will

for me renting is more then fine

but i can see why people want to have an asset to fall back on or leave to there kids

im not looking to have kids

swear i have this convo with my girl/her friends/my friends/everyone at least once a week

dont want kids....dont want a mortgage

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I always find it a lil' funny how anti-renting some posters on here are. People I know IRL too.

From what I've read, young Londoners should be prepared to rent at some time in the foreseeable future.

A lot of us are seeing it from a stance of pride & don't like the idea of 'throwing money away' to landlords which is fair enough but if we're realistic, saving up £50K + over the course of 5 years whilst living at my family home isn't something that will happen IMO.

Lol @ idea of staying at home with your Mum past the age of 25 & I'm being generous there.

I always find it how a lil' funny anti-renting some posters on here are. People I know IRL too.

From what I've read, young Londoners should be prepared to rent at some time in the foreseeable future.

A lot of us are seeing it from a stance of pride & don't like the idea of 'throwing money away' to landlords which is fair enough but if we're realistic, saving up £50K + over the course of 5 years whilst living at my family isn't something that will happen IMO.

Lol @ idea of staying at home with your Mum past the age of 25 & I'm being generous there.

my cousins are 29 and 27 and still at home with their parents

at that age i would probably go mad, my house is too small so i have to kick anyway

lol @ sharing a room with my lil bro at that age. f*ck off

I always find it how a lil' funny anti-renting some posters on here are. People I know IRL too.

A lot of us are seeing it from a stance of pride & don't like the idea of 'throwing money away' to landlords which is fair enough but if we're realistic, saving up £50K + over the course of 5 years whilst living at my family isn't something that will happen IMO.

This. Buying a house has become so ingrained into british culture that you are expected to buy.