Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afgoon

welcome home akhi

25 posts in this topic

article-1324681-0BCED82A000005DC-423_634x414.jpg

He urged a boycott of the Poppy Appeal, claiming anyone wearing one to mark Remembrance Day ‘supported the murder of Muslims’.

He said: ‘If you look at how the poppy campaign has gone this year it was talking a lot about the people who have fought in Afghanistan and Iraq. ‘The troops are occupying foreign lands.

'That’s what a soldier’s job is – it’s to bomb houses, and to kick doors in. It’s to rape them, it’s to handcuff them, it’s to rob them.’

Girl count looks poor still. in the words of Skepta 'theres too many man too many many man' yo.

yepp

the squad has signed the cristiono ronaldo of the islamist extremists world on a free transfer

good times ahead

His time will come.

/

Afgoon you really are a waste of flesh.

i agree with the afghanistan bit, but the poppys do help a lot of those old folk who fought in the 2nd world war and they deserve a lot of respect, i have relatives who fought in the 2nd world war and the guy is ignorant if he thinks muslims didnt fight and die in it.

i agree with the afghanistan bit, but the poppys do help a lot of those old folk who fought in the 2nd world war and they deserve a lot of respect, i have relatives who fought in the 2nd world war and the guy is ignorant if he thinks muslims didnt fight and die in it.

true

say this guy in a leyton zetty station when i was 16 guy was arguing with the attendant- gave me some evil cold stare with his googly eyes - i was shook.

really ?

my mum sat opposite him on tube

said eveery white person surrounding him got off at the next station :lol:

f*ckin puzzzy azz crackass

do them doods put sum special stuff in their hair or summin or is that natural? shits so greasy

tbh i dont really like how the poppy appeal has kind of changed from support our veterans to support the troops. wearing a poppy shud have nothing to do with supporting war in itself.

say this guy in a leyton zetty station when i was 16 guy was arguing with the attendant- gave me some evil cold stare with his googly eyes - i was shook.

lol

Its for veterans and injured soldiers in need though, its not strictly based on the world wars, you lot are missing the point.

imo all war is pointless and i detest violence, i have seen too many brothers injured with gans and knives and truly know the horrors of war as my uncle got his legs blown off whilst serving in northern ireland

however, we still need to support our injured boys because they were willing to lay their lives down for this country, regardless of the cause

This guys a d*ckhead. He could never get on my bus. MY BUS?!

the poppy ting is run like a Chinese sweatshop

50 disabled soldiers working all year making the poppies by hand

i dunno man

i support the message their putting across and what they are doing for retired and injuered soldiers

i dont agree with what this dude is sayin though, to an extent, cos its the government that decides what to do, the soldiers are told what to do, what happens to conscientious objectors?

i dunno man

wot?

i dunno man

wot?

wat

i dunno man

wot?

wat

wut

inb4wetorwit

I was going to go with 'wet' but decided against it.

Nice work a**hole.

na wot hes saying is true tho.

frank is jus so ignorant/brainwashed like the rest of his white brethrin that he cnt see it.

what is he saying that's true?

that all soldiers do is kick doors off and rape people? do you have any idea what's actually going on in afghanistan?