So Whats On This Weekend?

Eskay Jones

Friday - Long day at work, evening meal and a dvd and hit the sack early.

Saturday - Favourite day of the week, wake up late, breakfast ready made, missus gone to her mums just me, HD TV and plenty of football to watch. Heaven.

Sunday - Sister in Law birthday, shes a fine dining type so off to a posh restaurant in central, then spend the evening with my inlaws

• Tonight - Reading some Japanese (learn around 30 Hiragana characters), try to read a chapter from the film lecture about "mis-en-scene" and take some notes
  • Saturday - Work, finish the essay (I already know it's not what I can do but once I get in the swing I'm on a roll), take more notes, not bothering to go out celebrate my birthday (which is Monday, dreadded 24)
  • Sunday - Work, more uni work, may have to buy a new desk since I chucked my old one out

Times like this I wish my other half was here to help take my mind off of things but the wait is on.

Today: Going to see social networking

Saturday: The Mumzies coming down to Cardiff to see me so I'll spend all day with her then hit up a halloween party

Sunday: My Mum will still be down so I'll spend all day with her then hit up a big big big halloween party

(Maybe a bit of studying too)

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

im a sh*t writer tbh

/

i dnt see anything wrong with what he said tbh, i dnt take offense to it my life lately has been intentionally mellow n unexciting

Guest Portuguese

Friday-Trying to get in contact with this football guy

Saturday-Family gathering(The last of my grandparents died two weeks ago)I really don't want to be here its times like this I wish I was playing and living in the North of England.

Sunday- Watching football and probably still trying to get in contact with this football guy.

Yesterday, Just chilled and bunned.

Today Football and then hitting a club for my friends bday

Sunday i got invited to some mad frehsers event but it might be a bit too much for me to handle atm (money wise and energy levels) i need to have a week off, hardly sleep anymore.