Explosives from Yemen found in cargo planes in the UK n Dubai

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
US President Barack Obama says initial examinations of two suspicious packages bound for the US show they appeared to have contained explosive materials.

He said the packages, found in the UK and Dubai on two overnight planes in transit from Yemen, were destined for Jewish places of worship in Chicago,

Security alerts are under way in the US, UK and Middle East after the packages were found.

Cargo planes were also searched at Newark in New Jersey, and Philadelphia.

"Events of the past 24 hours underscore the need to remain vigilant," said Mr Obama.

A spokeswoman for the Jewish Federation in Chicago said the community had been warned to be on the alert in the wake of the discoveries.

"We were notified this morning that synagogues should be on the alert," the spokeswoman, Linda Haase, told Reuters news agency. "We are taking appropriate precautions and are advising local synagogues to do likewise."

The suspicious package in the UK was believed to be on its way to Chicago.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11654390

Where is Thun?

A few weeks ago we were told they have "intelligence" that says there's gonna be an attack in Europe. They use that as an excuse to give anti-terror police bigger guns and more powers. The most blatant case of creating a need to excuse the solution and nobody is saying anything about it!

Its bait

This happend aswell

I like the way this coincides with calls for reduced screening/necessity of excessive passenger checks at airports. Albeit they were cargo flights, but watch it negate any alleviation of security on chartered passenger flights.

f*cks sake.

It must be the illuminati and reptillians

• Downvote 1

Guest TimeBomb

growing sympathy for palestine = lets create a story about muslims wanting to blow up jews

:/

typical muslim persecution complex/victim mentality

muslims can't have done anything bad, it must be part of a zionist conspiracy to make the world hate muslims

lol well said

when i was growing up i used to hear how black people had chip on their shoulder, how black people always go on about being persecuted, how black people love to play the race card... now i hear similar about muslims, when muslims get used up i wonder who the whites next target will be? china looking strong so im gona go with chinese people...

• Upvote 2

Guest Esquilax

growing sympathy for palestine = lets create a story about muslims wanting to blow up jews

:/

typical muslim persecution complex/victim mentality

muslims can't have done anything bad, it must be part of a zionist conspiracy to make the world hate muslims

lol well said

when i was growing up i used to hear how black people had chip on their shoulder, how black people always go on about being persecuted, how black people love to play the race card... now i hear similar about muslims, when muslims get used up i wonder who the whites next target will be? china looking strong so im gona go with chinese people...

C/S

No, wait

Lol

Obvious t r oll is ....Obvious

Ur boys got a bloody good hiding in iraq.. Took to hiding at the basra airport cowering from insurgent shells

Afghanistan you gt a bloody gopd hiding the taleban won..

How do think yemen will pan out frank? Hopefully your brother steps ona landmine out there

lol

my dad was in afghanistan as well you know

• Downvote 1