Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hernandez Balcazar

Midweek Football

563 posts in this topic

EPLSaturday 30th OctoberBarclays Premier League15:00 Arsenal vs West Ham15:00 Blackburn vs Chelsea15:00 Everton vs Stoke15:00 Fulham vs Wigan15:00 Wolverhampton vs Man City17:30 Man Utd vs TottenhamSunday 31st OctoberBarclays Premier League12:00 Aston Villa vs Birmingham13:30 Newcastle vs Sunderland [sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports HD1]16:00 Bolton vs Liverpool [sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports HD1]Monday 1st NovemberBarclays Premier League20:00 Blackpool vs West Brom [sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports HD1]La LigaSaturday 30th OctoberSpanish Primera Liga17:00 Valencia vs Real Zaragoza19:00 Hercules vs Real Madrid [sky Sports 4 and Sky Sports HD4]21:00 Barcelona vs Sevilla [sky Sports 4 and Sky Sports HD4]Sunday 31st OctoberSpanish Primera Liga16:00 Deportivo La Coruna vs Espanyol16:00 Malaga vs Real Sociedad16:00 Racing Santander vs Osasuna16:00 Sporting Gijon vs Villarreal18:00 Atletico Madrid vs Almeria [sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports HD1]20:00 Athletic Bilbao vs Getafe [sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports HD1]Monday 1st NovemberSpanish Primera Liga20:00 Mallorca vs Levante

Spurs seem to be getting over the inferiority complex with the big teams so I reckon thy will get a 2-2 draw. Arsenal to win, Chelsea to win but Man city to stumble against wolves and only draw.Liverpool to beat Bolton 1-0 Torres or Cole to score the winner

hercules gna batter madrid

I can Spurs beating United.Bale to terrorise.VDV playing too.

I can Spurs beating United.Bale to terrorise.VDV playing too.
vdv_sept9_637.jpgspurs-silver-dancer-1.jpg

Mourinho: "Staying on with a great club for such a long time is hard in the culture in which we live. It is much easier in England. There you find people who stay on for years having not won a thing. It is hard here because the need to win is always present. If I stay for four years it means I have done things right and that we are all happy, and I would be thrilled to continue."LOL, this guy...

Mourinho >>>>>Chelsea would have enjoyed champions league success by now had they not fired him.Real will reach semis this year then win the damn thing next season.

Middlesboro is some bleak, desolate place... f*ck*ng hell

get in blackburn

these guys on setanta talk so much sh*t it's incrediblemight watch the stream on mute

that freekick was sick

lol @ that scrap/scramble

City down 2-1Come on Arsenal for f*ck sake!

f*ck these paddy commentatorsthey're so bias and gassedfirst off"arshavin wasn't even touched"to"oh he was touched but no need to throw himself to the ground. he should be booked"kmft

aint even listening to english commentary but that was a bookingand lol @ anyone that gets to speak on any football being biased towards west hamthats a first

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0