Birmingham v Aston Villa

West Ham v Manchester United

Ipswich v West Brom

*Rubs hands*

:Y:

Let's hope we do a ting here.

No f*ck*ng around.

midweek Brum derby. = Murders.

West Ham vs United = a bunch off middle aged "football hoolligans trying to recreate the famous "Men in Black" scene from a few years back. Could well be murders.

Ispwich vs West Brom. West Brom victory, Roy Keane rant and rave, probably murders,

Arsenal vs Wigan = about 10 wigan fans actually bothering. And a thrashing for their efforts.

Should be a interesting couple days.

If the United game is a midweek and FC aren't playing, i might try and cop tickets for the game, as i haven't taken in a proper United away in years and Upton Park is a ground i've always wanted to go to but have never got round to it.

wrong thread

/

semis here we come

Man Utd vs. Arsenal semis please. Yes I'm selfish. There's NO WAY I'd get tickets for the final.

Man Utd vs. Arsenal semis please. Yes I'm selfish. There's NO WAY I'd get tickets for the final.

I'd rather play them in the semis than the final tbh.

Altho F the Carling Cup.

midweek Brum derby. = Murders.

goin west ham mancs

great draw for jj, yids away midweek last round was best day/eve for long long time

Obviously you'd love to beat us in the final. But i think your fellow fans recognise that 1, the chance of winning a final is higher if you play someone else. And 2, getting tickets for a two legged semi would be much easier and cheaper than a final.

Fergie would take the final serious, Wenger would still play Szczesny, not play Fabregas etc... Over two legs in the semi, Fergie and Wenger would probably field similar rotated/second string line-ups.

so r man tryna say beating ispwich in final is anywhere near fukin up ushited? fuk tickets I wanna beat em in final. Ispwich in semis plz.

you wouldnt beat Us in the final coz as TF just said. Fergie would play a strong team and Wenger would still play the kids.

you wouldnt beat Us in the final coz as TF just said. Fergie would play a strong team and Wenger would still play the kids.

yh manc I hear u but our team depends on injuries blood. If we've had players who need fitness then they play Carling cup. We got Cesc, Song, Denilshit, Ramsey, Wilshere, Diaby, Nasri n Rosicky who can all play centre mid. Pick any of those apart from Denilshit n thats a strong centre mid. We haven't been playing kids apart from JET n Lansbury this yr.

-------------------------Sczesney-------------------------

--Eboue-----Squid----------Vermaelen----Gibbs--

----------------Ramsey------Diaby----------------------

--------------------Cesc/NasG---------------------------

--Theo------------Bendtner-------------Arshavin-----

we could put out suttin like that.