Carling Cup Quarter Final Draw

Taurus

midweek Brum derby. = Murders.

West Ham vs United = a bunch off middle aged "football hoolligans trying to recreate the famous "Men in Black" scene from a few years back. Could well be murders.

Ispwich vs West Brom. West Brom victory, Roy Keane rant and rave, probably murders,

Arsenal vs Wigan = about 10 wigan fans actually bothering. And a thrashing for their efforts.

Should be a interesting couple days.

If the United game is a midweek and FC aren't playing, i might try and cop tickets for the game, as i haven't taken in a proper United away in years and Upton Park is a ground i've always wanted to go to but have never got round to it.

you wouldnt beat Us in the final coz as TF just said. Fergie would play a strong team and Wenger would still play the kids.

yh manc I hear u but our team depends on injuries blood. If we've had players who need fitness then they play Carling cup. We got Cesc, Song, Denilshit, Ramsey, Wilshere, Diaby, Nasri n Rosicky who can all play centre mid. Pick any of those apart from Denilshit n thats a strong centre mid. We haven't been playing kids apart from JET n Lansbury this yr.

-------------------------Sczesney-------------------------

--Eboue-----Squid----------Vermaelen----Gibbs--

----------------Ramsey------Diaby----------------------

--------------------Cesc/NasG---------------------------

--Theo------------Bendtner-------------Arshavin-----

we could put out suttin like that.