those word every man dreads to hear from his girl, BABY WAKE UP, ARE U OK

Hank Moody

Black Gold is a documentary-style reality television series that chronicles three oil drilling rigs in Andrews County, Texas, 30 miles northwest of Odessa.[1] It is produced by Thom Beers, creator of Deadliest Catch and Ice Road Truckers.[2] The Black Gold theme song is sung by country music star Trace Adkins. The title "Black Gold" comes from a slang term for oil.

Black Gold airs Wednesday nights on truTV at 10pm. It is also shown as a special presentation on TNT in high definition. Starting 8 April 2009, the show also airs in the United Kingdom on Five, under the title Oil Riggers. Season 3 began on September 8, 2010

Jokes.

Lol @ How the big guy even got to the floor in the first place. No weight, pure water muscles.

lol

Been noticing a LOT of people are like this. Was in the gym one time and a guy comes over asking if he can go in between my sets on the same machine so I let him and he was struggling on the same weight I was using. Im pretty skinny and he looked like a monster. Was quite funny to watch.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

LAID OUT

but Tru TV is dead though, gt one documentary series from them, wasted like 10gb n its jus some dude shouting over the narration n sh*t

annoyin