black ppl mainly

thinkingthuglife

boy wenrt on it

in angel town it was about ghosting busting

(robbing the trick or treaters)

let them moist f*ckers do the leg work

scream mask ting, the years when every1 was on the scream mask ting this was way too easy

not just trick or treaters either

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

yea, only on a couple roads doe

but i lived in the whitest of white suburban areas n had to go with my frend n one of their mums

stopped when i was about 11 though

becuase he believed only black parents were stush to let thier children out

duh

dumb c*nt

so wouldnt the argument work better if the white people also answered and said they were allowed to, so both sides were shown?

/

answer my question? why is there a reason to point a finger at me in amusement that my mum's had sex and Yo've guessed my dad's name, incorrectly might i add.

ok serious question, Faking Thug Life, why was it necessary to say black people mainly? why is it only valid to Your discussion if it comes frm a black persom?

Real answer Jonathon coz most black ppl r against sending their youts out 2 beg suttin. Only my white n mix race bredrins used 2 go. Yr a fukin fruitcake I swear always trying it. bet yr not even blak. apart from yr lungs n toes.

/ i thought the reason was cos alot of blacks dont want to celebrate this pagon holiday?

Well direct quote from my mudda when i was younger "Siddung and don pressure pressure mi. Dutty Paygaan festival. Go ah yuh bed"

Whenever my mum goes into patois i knew it was peak. I went to bed and tried again next year.

Got to the point when i was in sec school i didnt even bother doing it when i didnt have to ask her. She kinda instilled into me the fact that this festival should not be 'celebrated'.

• Upvote 1

ok serious question, Faking Thug Life, why was it necessary to say black people mainly? why is it only valid to Your discussion if it comes frm a black persom?

Real answer Jonathon coz most black ppl r against sending their youts out 2 beg suttin. Only my white n mix race bredrins used 2 go. Yr a fukin fruitcake I swear always trying it. bet yr not even blak. apart from yr lungs n toes.

where You're from the black people don't give a true representation of black people anyway, so what are You really basing this on?

/

my real name and appearance are known on this site, do You not remember the reason i posted Your boat in the first place?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

where You're from the black people don't give a true representation of black people anyway, so what are You really basing this on?

/

my real name and appearance are known on this site, do You not remember the reason i posted Your boat in the first place?

trying too hard. THIS FAGGIT NEEDS A NO HOMO TATTOO! everything he sez is borderline.

/ i thought the reason was cos alot of blacks dont want to celebrate this pagon holiday?

Well direct quote from my mudda when i was younger "Siddung and don pressure pressure mi. Dutty Paygaan festival. Go ah yuh bed"

Whenever my mum goes into patois i knew it was peak. I went to bed and tried again next year.

Got to the point when i was in sec school i didnt even bother doing it when i didnt have to ask her. She kinda instilled into me the fact that this festival should not be 'celebrated'.

init

don't even need to research halloween to know its f*cked up