Brooke Kinsella Can Fuck Off

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

i know the yute that supposedly did it, may hav been more than 1 i didnt really follow this too tuff, its mad how many so called killers i know of that are some simple style individuals.

:/

WTF are you implying ...

/

Youth workers have spoken out against this already saying it's a problem within the community and not something places of education should be tackling.

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Knife crime is rife, it should be taught.

Too many gone, too soon.

Agreed

It's ridiculous

/

Fat Eric why don't you lose some weight fatty

Im not fat bro, come again

Big boned yeah?

Meat and gravy mate don't lie

get a room pair of puffs. Esq why u hate the idea so much? they could do a month of it in schools or summat in Tutor time. Even if it meks 5% of ppl dash they blade away its dones um gd.

Real talk

Anyone who needs to be taught that getting stabbed could lead to death I'm not too sure I'd care if they want to get involved in that sh*t.

She has a point.

In primary school we were shown videos showing the dangers of cross rail tracks, and talking to strangers. both those videos stuck with me as a child.

By the time someone is 14/15/16 it's harder to mould them, but teaching the dangers of using knifes to primary school kids isn't such a bad idea.

Agreed 100% as someone who works with youth of this age i gotta say certain times your workin with them but your half thinking they've already gone. But had you caught them when they were 10/11 you couldve made a difference,

How exactly do you educate someone on knife crime

"Oh if you put this knife in someone's heart it can kill them"

?

This is the exact reason why everyone cant be a teacher, its not as simple as this at all.

Anyone who looks at what she's doing as being wrong needs to ask themselves why. Regardless of her motives or background tbh,

If her work stops 1 young person or anyone being killed then fair play to her, and long may her work continue.

This kind of thing should definitly be taught in schools, a lot of thought should be put into it though.

If ppl are putting this tragic situation down to merely there being bad ppl in the world and doesnt see the big problem we have and yes it is a big problem and that she should just get on with it (life), i dare say they've never had any loved ones killed. And i hope they never have to deal with it as th'd feel very embarressed by their comments and thoughts.

Lol your 1 dumb yout truss, i've had many a friend get stab(2 recently last week) and thats not even something 2 be bragging about. People like you go around with your idealist point of view thinking telling kids who are already rational that stabbing someone could kill them would stop them from stabbing someone, thats an incredibly naive view that is synonymous with people who live in the burbs physically (and neverland mentally), who have a friend get stabbed and suddenly gassed up on a couple MLK speeches think they can change the world.

Them little youth in school don't need no patronizing white teachers let alone police talking to them like their fools. The problems go far deeper than that and is reflection of the immoral violent society we live in, Brooke Kinsella ain't going to change sh*t amongst my people, no one is taking her seriously. Maybe in them white communities in Hertfordshire and sh*t but i don't give a f*ck cause that don't relate to me.

• Upvote 1

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Stupid niggas trying to talk to me like i ain't from Lewisham, i'm desensitized to stabbing i literally see that sh*t every day and i communicate with people who would make you sh*t in your pants if they ever as much looked at you, don't be talking to me like i don't know whats going on b.

ok if this is gonna turn into a white ppl teaching white kids and Black ppl teaching black kids, coz it'd be easier on a ability to relate level then fine.

Mark Prince goes around doing the same sort of work That Brooke does and i've worked with him on a number of occasions,

I tottally agree that this problem isn't as simple as saying "ohh you put that knofe down, think of the damage you could do" and thats mission accomplished. and yes it is definitly a case of deep rooted problems within communities, but this isn't really a new problem, and if communities aren t gonna step up amongst themselves and stamp this out, we have to try using some other means,

I never once implied or tried to give the impression that i had all the answers, but surely you agree something has to be done somewhere.

And no one said it has to be every single young person in schools, you have targeted workers, who identify young people who are at risk of certain things and you deal with each student on a individual to invidual basis,

and No one is saying Brooke Kinsella should go into a prodominantly Black or Turkish school say, and give talks on this, because as you rightly said being able to relate to the ppl teaching you is important, which is why more ppl from within other communities need to come forward and tell their story and teach the Kids in their communities of the dangers.

And again No one saying this is a sure fire way of solving the problem completly, but quite frankly if someone goes into a school on a six mobth period thing, and save 1 young person from getting caught up then that'd be great.

Guest Blue State Of Mind

ok if this is gonna turn into a white ppl teaching white kids and Black ppl teaching black kids, coz it'd be easier on a ability to relate level then fine.

Mark Prince goes around doing the same sort of work That Brooke does and i've worked with him on a number of occasions,

I tottally agree that this problem isn't as simple as saying "ohh you put that knofe down, think of the damage you could do" and thats mission accomplished. and yes it is definitly a case of deep rooted problems within communities, but this isn't really a new problem, and if communities aren t gonna step up amongst themselves and stamp this out, we have to try using some other means,

I never once implied or tried to give the impression that i had all the answers, but surely you agree something has to be done somewhere.

And no one said it has to be every single young person in schools, you have targeted workers, who identify young people who are at risk of certain things and you deal with each student on a individual to invidual basis,

and No one is saying Brooke Kinsella should go into a prodominantly Black or Turkish school say, and give talks on this, because as you rightly said being able to relate to the ppl teaching you is important, which is why more ppl from within other communities need to come forward and tell their story and teach the Kids in their communities of the dangers.

And again No one saying this is a sure fire way of solving the problem completly, but quite frankly if someone goes into a school on a six mobth period thing, and save 1 young person from getting caught up then that'd be great.

I think i misunderstood your post, cause i agree with what you said. There used to be some program called Mandiani and some mixraced Igbo guy from Manchester that used to go around schools educating youth on gang violence and black history, and from my experience they impacted alot of people.

Stupid niggas trying to talk to me like i ain't from Lewisham, i'm desensitized to stabbing i literally see that sh*t every day and i communicate with people who would make you sh*t in your pants if they ever as much looked at you, don't be talking to me like i don't know whats going on b.

I dont know whay ppl on here insist on taking everything so personal, when i made my comments i was refering to anyone saying things like Brooke Kinsella can f*ck off, for doing what she is doing.

Whether you find it cringeworthy that every time someones killed we hear a soundbyte from her or not, surely you understand why she wont let up on this issue.

Whether your immune to whats a everyday occurence in some areas or not, surely you see where she is coming from and why she's doing it.

Guest Blue State Of Mind

I dont know whay ppl on here insist on taking everything so personal, when i made my comments i was refering to anyone saying things like Brooke Kinsella can f*ck off, for doing what she is doing.

Whether you find it cringeworthy that every time someones killed we hear a soundbyte from her or not, surely you understand why she wont let up on this issue.

Whether your immune to whats a everyday occurence in some areas or not, surely you see where she is coming from and why she's doing it.

I apologize.

I think i misunderstood your post, cause i agree with what you said. There used to be some program called Mandiani and some mixraced Igbo guy from Manchester that used to go around schools educating youth on gang violence and black history, and from my experience they impacted alot of people.

Ok then, apology accepted.

But i'm just baffed at the fact that you thought i was implying that Youth Organisations should be getting on the phone to Brooke Kinsella and asking her to come run seminars and sessions in Tottenham or Peckham.

As if every area and community hasn't got their own ppl who have been affected that they can relate to.