Pony Starks

thinkingthuglife

TTL is a bitch, remember he denied his boat when it was upped on Vip2?

how about this Yo 1. i'll put it on the table If I prove that the mixed race faggit Lens posted n starks saved 2 his hard drive for fag fantasy ain't me then Lens n Pony get a ban? if I can't then ban me innit.

Starks your black pass has expired.

? wot u sayin Lens n Pony?

how about this Yo 1. i'll put it on the table If I prove that the mixed race faggit Lens posted n starks saved 2 his hard drive for fag fantasy ain't me then Lens n Pony get a ban? if I can't then ban me innit.

or hw about "prove it ain't You" and we'll laugh at how You really look.

even tho it is You, hence the complete change in Your personality on this site now that we know what You look like, and no1 who looks how You look would dream of thinking about thug life

i'm sorry for destroying Your e-character,

there have been better reasons to ban me than revealing Your boat, if they were gonna ban me they would. let the mods mod, the tr0lls tr0ll, and You continue to make sh*t threads, overjoyed that You're not in the cluless sports fan group.

or hw about "prove it ain't You" and we'll laugh at how You really look.

even tho it is You, hence the complete change in Your personality on this site now that we know what You look like, and no1 who looks how You look would dream of thinking about thug life

i'm sorry for destroying Your e-character,

there have been better reasons to ban me than revealing Your boat, if they were gonna ban me they would. let the mods mod, the tr0lls tr0ll, and You continue to make sh*t threads, overjoyed that You're not in the cluless sports fan group.

real spit: y u got random mix race niggaz on your hard drive????????????/